1.3!

Is the categorized build list (which I otherwise like very much) being fixed in 1.3?

And great... took me a little while before I realized half my build options weren't actually showing up, lol

Sorry, articnightwolf, humor fail on my part. Obviously, we've all been playing with buggy animals since like forever because everything else is just that good. I probably could have phrased my response more artfully.

what was the last mentioned releasedate again?
yesterday?

GOD DAMNIT I CANT WAIT ANYMORE!!!!! FFS!!!!! :D

As I said, animals took longer than I'd expected. As it is, the barb changes, and the Animal Heroes (think Gurid), are being put off for a 1.3x patch, just to get the base files out.

Today is maybe the day that yesterday was not. But that is a fact that might not be true in the analog I am making now, but if it is then it is and then it might be that the fact is the truth of the matter that it will be released when it will be released. For that is so. If it will be it will be for it cannot be what it aint so it is what it is.

.......:eek:

hehehehe, nice one, GreyFox ... :lol: :lol:

i think that new civs are planned for 1.4 or 1.5, so that's not the reason :D

well, so far is the plan that Valkrionn will upload it today evening, which means that in best case USA will have it tonight of their time, and Europe will have it tomorrow morning of their time ...

note: we could have released it sooner, but would you play it with bugged animals ? :D And even now we aren't including barbarian system in 1.3 ... most likely there will be released patch within following week, but hey - even we, team members sometimes don't know with what will come hamster's evil and sinister mind ...

anw, new civs are generally planned for 2.0. It's in the development schedule thread. :rolleyes:

Um, have you played RiFE 1.2 to 1.23?

Which is why we want to make sure it's fixed. :lol:

Is the categorized build list (which I otherwise like very much) being fixed in 1.3?

Yes. Once and for all, fixed. :p

Oh man, sucks that the stupid Archos are holding up 1.3. I hate those guys. =P

As always, much appreciation for all the hard work you guys are putting into RifE. As much as I want to play this thing, like, now, it's not lost on us that you're making an awesome game (well, mod) for no pay. We'll play it when it's ready. (Yeah, I feel the need to bring that up anytime I make a "why can't we have it now?" post...)

Feature creep is a pain.

Not feature creep when it is a direct result of rebalancing animals, which was necessary. :p

Oh man, sucks that the stupid Archos are holding up 1.3. I hate those guys. =P

As always, much appreciation for all the hard work you guys are putting into RifE. As much as I want to play this thing, like, now, it's not lost on us that you're making an awesome game (well, mod) for no pay. We'll play it when it's ready. (Yeah, I feel the need to bring that up anytime I make a "why can't we have it now?" post...)

:goodjob:

PLEASE tell me you are uploading now. I'm dying here!

If the wait continues much longer, I may have to start listening to the voices.

PLEASE tell me you are uploading now. I'm dying here!

If the wait continues much longer, I may have to start listening to the voices.
Why wait? Theey make good company:cool:

@Valkrionn: You are uploading it right? I heard from someone {grey fox meybe, idk} that you would and it would available late for usa and tomorrow for those other people?

Top Bottom