Download other players single player saves

Jeez97

Chieftain
Hello!

I play Civ 6 on single play.
I wonder is there a possible way to download someones else single player "save" and be able to play from where he stop.

Like before in other games that didnt requier Steam.
And if its possible...how? + where to find people that they upload their saves and progress in the game so we can share and just play in different way than if you would start normally.

Greetings!

Hello!

I wonder is there a possible way to download someones else single player "save" and be able to play from where he stop.

And if its possible...how? + where to find people that they upload their saves and progress in the game so we can share and just play in different way than if you would start normally.

Greetings!

It's very possible! There's the whole Game of the Month community here on the civfanatics forum that does this twice a month. By default, your saves should be located (on Windows) in your Documents folder - just download the save and put it in there:
C:\Users\[insert user here]\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Saves\Single

Hello!

Greetings!
Welcome to CivFanatics. :wavey:

As suggested above, please check out our Game of the Month forum. Players do post their final saves that you could play on from if you wish. Starting game saves, prepared by our Game of the Month Staff, can be found posted in the Announcement thread's opening post at the bottom of the post. Have fun!

Top Bottom