1 iron per turn for 4 gold per turn?!

TheBlueKing

Chieftain
I always played Civ VI on PC and few moments ago I was watching my son play it on Sony PS4 and I noticed very interesting trade offer that I never saw at PC.

He was offered to give 1 iron per turn in exchange for 4 gold per turn and open borders!

Why there is no such functionality at PC version?

Trading X coal/uranium/alluminum/horses/iron per turn is great option that I always wanted to see added, but to the PC version, not PS4.

Can someone confirm this is real?

I must admit I was going to say it was either a graphical error, or say he probably played on Standard ruleset.

In that ruleset, the Strategic Resources behave differently. Improved resources do not stockpile and works a little like Civilization V, except the units do no consume the strategic.
1 improved can support every units, but can only be built in cities with an Encampment, while improved 2 allows to bypass the Encampment requirement.

So you can give access to 1 Iron for 30 turns in that ruleset, but not give 1 Iron per turn for 30 turns.

He played an earlier iteration of civ 6, not the current GS expansion on PC. The system was changed, where before you could trade the resource itself per turn, you now accumulate resources per turn which you can sell in lump.

Top Bottom