1000 Clues youve been playing Civilization 3 too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
196- You are furious your country spent so much developing stealth weapons when they still can't completely kill a lowly spearman.

198: You begin to wonder what was the problem in hitting the Chinese embassy in Sarajevo. Everybody knows that embassies can't be damaged...;)

199: You think bombarding towns with less than 10'000 people won't cause any civil casualties.

201: When your country holds elections, you say "What??? voting a new leader???!"

202: You think that an approval rating of 90% is actually possible...

204 - You've read over 200 hints that you play Civ3 too much, and you can still think of plenty of indications.

206 - You rented the movie "A.I." thinking it was a documentary about how bad the computer players in Civ3 are. You couldn't have imagined that the movie would actually be worse.

210 - You have utilized every smilie available on CivFanatics at least once.

[phaser]

212 - You have Civ3 wallpaper in your living room.

213 - You've modded your game to add "Civilization 3" as a Modern Age tech that triples happiness and halves the productivity of workers.

Originally posted by SirJethro
213 - You've modded your game to add "Civilization 3" as a Modern Age tech that triples happiness and halves the productivity of workers.

I think that should randomly change content people to unhappy(Zouave anyone?), unhappy people to content, and also half productivity..haha

Heh. I can't believe I actually read through this whole thread.....

:goodjob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom