Uncle Cam
Domani

Download Domani

Previews:
Attack A, Attack B, Fidget

Enjoy! :D
CamJH

Notes:
- Arad Doman lies between the Mountains of Mist and the Aryth Ocean, just north of the Almoth Plain. Though the plain is officially unclaimed, Arad Doman has long maneuvered for control of it against Tarabon. The Domani believe they are descendants of those who made the Tree of Life, but it is the Domani women that are legendary. Copper-skinned and exceedingly graceful, they are said to be able to twist a man around their wrist with a look, and imprison his heart with a single smile. The clothes they wear are considered scandalous by most other standards. Their dresses cover their bodies from neck to toes, but are barely opaque and cling to every curve, revealing nothing while hinting at everything. Only the women of the Sea Folk move with more sensual grace than the Domani, and no other woman can compare to a Domani when it comes to practicing the art of seduction, which mothers begin teaching daughters in girlhood. Most Domani merchants are women, and the nation owes its wealth to their success. Few men will come off the victor in trade with a Domani woman, but they often consider losing worth the experience.
- Domani men are recognizable by their long, thin mustaches and earrings. Both men and women of nobility wear jewelry engraved or embossed with the symbols of their House. As much as the women are known for their beauty, the men are known for their temper. It has been suggested that it is dealing with Domani women which gives them such a temper.

Credits: Many thanks to Kinboat for his paperdoll figure along with his clothing models. Thanks also are due to Cyber Dreyk and Steph for their wonderful programs.

this unit is just as good as the last, hopefully the lord of the modders will find it acceptable, but I doubt it... :p

Good... good :thumbsup:

A question though:
What's the story of that shield? Is that a picture of a sword I see in it? And who was the designer of that shield's colour-scheme, and does he still live in the 1960's ;) :p

Well, that was quick, and you know what? He's actually closer to what the Alexandrian Knights of Pluto from FF IX look like, so I'll just be using the Kandori for something else (maybe the Hokuten Knights of Ivalice, since the Kandori looks more like them than UJ7's Heavy Legionary).

Oh, and good work as usual :goodjob:

I based the design of the shield from their national flag (and yes that is a sword you see in it :) ).

So I guess you could say I'm partly responsible for the color scheme. And seeing as how I wasn't around back in the 60's I don't think I could still be living in them... we'll just call it a throwback. ;)

Edit: And thanks again to everyone for all your kind words. Hope you can all put it to good use.

awesome- this is perhaps my favorite unit you have yet made :)

Excellent as always :D One tinsy tiny point... I would expect more follow through with his first big swing, it just makes it look a little chopped off without some more down swing. No biggy and not requiring a redo just something I'll point out for the next one :D

Excellent unit. :D I can"t wait to see what you produce next!

You just don't stop. Well, let's hope not.

****, just who am i gonna give this one to?

I suggest an alternative religius unit- a unit, similer to the knights templar, for for the religion mithraism; an alternative to christianity that woudl have becoem th edominat religion in the west (and middle east) if christianity had not been shoved in with constantine

Cool! Yet another unit for me to randomly insert in some mod, somewhere... :crazyeye:

add my voice to the chorus. great work, cam :)

Xen said:
I suggest an alternative religius unit- a unit, similer to the knights templar, for for the religion mithraism; an alternative to christianity that woudl have becoem th edominat religion in the west (and middle east) if christianity had not been shoved in with constantine
What about Islam?

Bungus said:
What about Islam?

Islam is a branch of off of christianity- no dominant christianity, not a huge chance that Islam woudl come about- particulery when the major religion in both the Roman and Persian empires woudl have the god Mithra as an important diety (but the two religion sof both empires woudl have still been very different, even though the same gods was worshipped, the two never got into any holy wars)

Top Bottom