144 kinds of new resources

Those are beautiful! I mean it, they are outstanding! I'll be plucking this for my personal mod! Thank you civclub! :goodjob:

The only thing that would make this better would be if there was a Resouce-shadows.pcx to go wiff it.

ditto meteorpunch

Silly Question -

Are they images only that would need to be fleshed out and completed gameplay wise by someone who knows what the heck they are doing? If so, that would not be me.

Or, are they inclusive in that they are installed and then they work as normal resources?

Either way, thanks for your hard work. :goodjob:

norse said:
Silly Question -

Are they images only that would need to be fleshed out and completed gameplay wise by someone who knows what the heck they are doing? If so, that would not be me.

Or, are they inclusive in that they are installed and then they work as normal resources?

Either way, thanks for your hard work. :goodjob:

They are images only and would need to be completed by editing the civilopedia.txt and pediaicons.txt files (though these are optional steps, it makes the items in the civilopedia just like the default items)
and finally you would need to use the editor to add them to your game (or mod/scenario)

most basic option is to simply copy and paste the images you want over your original.. then you will see the changes ingame..

BUT: Please, Please, Please back up your original file first!!!!! I have cried so many times when i have messed with a file.. and had to totally reinstall.

NB2: Yes, i always egnored the warnings by others.. but please just make a backup copy!!!!

Seconded. I can make out a lot of them, but seeing the artist's description would help a lot.

wouldnt u jus go.. "Oh, i like that one!"

.. and copy and paste?

if u like the look of it, you can use it for whatever you like.

Yes, but for many of them, I don't know what they could be. There are some that look like food, for example, but I'm not sure what kind of food they are meant to represent. A little artist clarity can enhance user creativity.

Top Bottom