1337 Pitboss II: FCCCP Sign Up

My bad I made some network changes so I could get Leet 3 started up.
I fixed the problem now.

I have quit this game because I have such a bad position in the game. I am near the bottom of just about every category, meaning that I have absolutely no chance of winning this game because of such an awful and small starting area.

Classical did you read the first post? It says you have to stay till the bitter end. If you weren't willing to stay you should have never started. If you don't finish I will regrettably wont allow you in any more of my games.

Welcome aboard whip.
Everyone please thank whip for taking the open position it was a real standup thing to do. :goodjob: :thumbsup:

Looks like slazer needs to retake his turn.

Slazer was not able to take his turn in time because of the crash so I am going to reload his turn when I get home.

game reloaded.

Hey all. I gonna be out of town for a couple days to attend my cousin's wedding. I should be back about 48 hours from this post. I have my builds queued up so I'll be ok. Thanks for you patience.

During times of war only 1 log in is allowed unless cleared by your warring player.
If you are going to miss more then 1 turn please let me know in advanced I did a huge mistake by kicking the last guy from China because I thought he was flaking out when in fact he was not. I deeply regret this situation and am taking steps to make sure it don't happen again.

Leet IV will be called: Clone Wars....... that is all I am going to say :lol:
After 3 games are completed I am going to have Leet all stars which will have the top players controlling at least 4 civs with tougher options like Raging Barbs.

Someone is using an unofficial mod or patch.
I have a pretty good idea who it is.
If any player gets any kind of usual message when another player logs in please let me know immediately. Cheating will not be tolerated.

Something wrong here. I entered the game but could not finish the turn. I get the message "Waiting for YOU to finish turn"; but I've taken all movements of units. I left and tried to rejoin but get the message "Our connection has been rejected because we have provided invalid connection data:

WTF?

Server crashed sorry whip.
Please retake your turn.

Do you want a reload of your turn whip?

Nevermind i need to learn to read.

Sever crash looks like Slazer needs to retake turn.

* The simultaneous nature of the server means the game isn't truly turn based. It is possible to take back to back turns and gain an unfair advantage over another player. Rather than come up with a long list of rules all players will be expected to avoid these type of situations to the best of their ability and we'll deal with problems as they arise. All issues are expected to be raised in a timely manner (no more than 1 turn after it happened) and will be resolved by the host.

I assume this applies to the host as well.

Sorry whip.
I waited most of the turn for you to take your turn.
It was down to a couple of hours left in the turn.
I will rollback but I don't think it will make any difference also I will have to bring down the game because I don't have time for you to retake your turn and me to retake mine.

So game down.

What time do you want me to bring it back up?
I wont be able to reload till tonight.

Top Bottom