1st Imperial Dynasty Game

I will finish this up so we can get started with our leader platforms.

Resources- I propose standard
Difficulty- I propose Monarch
Victory Conditions- I propose all
Everything else- I propose default

Sorry for not responding, but I will not be participating in this game actively in the coming weeks, this because of my upcoming schoolexams.

Any chance I can join? I kindof just want to watch and debate, not go 4 emperor. And 2 ideas... We're playing as emperors, why not play on the emperor dificulty? Also, aggressive AI always makes things interesting. Thoughts? Haha and feal free to boot me if I'm not wanted :)

Any chance I can join? I kindof just want to watch and debate, not go 4 emperor. And 2 ideas... We're playing as emperors, why not play on the emperor dificulty? Also, aggressive AI always makes things interesting. Thoughts? Haha and feal free to boot me if I'm not wanted :)

Welcome to the game, only one will be emperor first anyway so there will be much room for debate. If you change your mind join, then may your Dynasty reign for 2 thousand years.....after mine ;). No one will be booted from this game RP on my friend.

btw I don't have a problem with Emperor difficulty.

Sorry for not responding, but I will not be participating in this game actively in the coming weeks, this because of my upcoming schoolexams.

I figured as much, no worries all players can participate at whatever level they want.

Yea
Yea
Yea
yea

:goodjob:

Let the campaigns begin, 72 hours til vote sounds good to me?

We'll stick with Monarchy. Ya 72 hours starting on my last post to create platforms. I'm going to request a sub-forum for the game not sure if we'll get it though. I'd hate to clog up the team game forum with threads.

Sorry I am a day late on this Vandal.

Leader: Cyrus

Traits:
Charismatic-
+1 happiness per city
-25% XP needed for unit promotions
+1 happiness from Monument, Broadcast Tower

Imperialistic-
+100% Great General emergence
50% faster production of settlers.

I have never played a game with Cyrus on BTS yet and I like the trait combo for our Emperial Dynasty Game.

So I guess me and you are voting for each other as we can't vote for ourselves. So its up to wOOt and DB to choose the 1st Emperor. You guys have 72 hours to post your choice. Incase of a tie we choose a trustworthy 3rd party to cast lots.

Vandal, what leader are you useing?

OK Duke it looks like the vote is on you. Once you have voted the winner is official and the 1st Emperor will begin his reign and the time-limit rules will begin.

EDIT: We can use this thread for the Gameplay reports and such and one more thread for RP. If you don't think it is enough I have a few IPBoards if we need one. I doubt with such little participation we will be given a sub-forum.

Civius, your time starts now. Sorry Vandal, but I think that Cyrus is the better leader choice, and Immortal rushes :mischief: wow what fun

and Immortal rushes wow what fun

We are using unrestricted Leaders and the 1st Emperor chooses the Civ. I will consider going with the Persian Empire. I will play the first set of turns by tomorrow and will play probably 10 turns since the max is 20 per week.

Genesis

Absolute power? Now this would have gone straight to the head of many, but not I. Sure women throwing themselves at me, daily feasts and more treasure than a score of men can carry, it all sounds well and good. The lives of thousands of men, women, and children are now in my hands. They must be fed, clothed and protected from wild animals....and barbarians, those savage beasts. Fishing and mining are all the skills my men possess. We have left the coast to escape the great floods and dreaded sea monsters.

We must settle here, my soothsayers speak of ways to hunt the wild beasts in this area. They have promised me this and it will be there heads if the people have no meat. Mine the gold in the hills to the Northeast they tell me. It will make the people happy and keep them from poisoning you, can't argue with that. So be it, we settle here no point in wasting precious time.

Spoiler :

The creation of Rome was a long and laborous task. Scores of huts and a glorious Palace for me. I didn't ask for it but I know those Soothsayers had something to do with it. You threaten to chop their heads off one time and...well you get the picture. It was the dawn of a new era and it was time to start thinking of the future. I named the Warriors of the people the Imperial Warband. Catchy name as they were always calling me Emperor. "Explore the lands" I ordered, for it is our future Empire. I kept a few of the warriors in Rome to begin training a second Division of Warriors.

3925 bc

It wasn't long before a detachment from the warband returned to the city. "Emperor, we have come upon a village to the Northeast. They are a people of great wisdom and speak of things beyond this world. They wish to join our great civilization and bring with them their knowledge of..."

The Soothsayers were very happy and spoke of more indepth study of this God concept. "It will hinder our progress concerning the knowledge of hunting wild beasts but may lead us on a more spiritual path" they said. Hogwash I told them, our people need meat. So they went back to their studies on hunting and the Warband went back to exploring the lands.

3800 bc

In the years that followed Rome continued to grow and the second division of warriors continued their training. Then one morning a group of dark skinned people weilding small curved handled clubs approached the territory of Rome. They asked for a meeting between their leader and me. I accepted and a month later a caravan arrived....

There shall be peace though I fear our empire will be far more glorious then yours. It was fun throwing jabs back and forth with another leader. There wasn't much else to discuss so I sent him on his way. The Zulus they couldn't be much more than glorified Barbarians...or could they....

3775 bc

A detachment from the Imperial Warband have returned from their explorations. They have come with wounds from battle. A hundred black beasts lord, attacked us in the jungles. We were able to kill them all. Some nomads in the area called tham Panthers. They said the beasts have been eating their children for years. The battle was bloody and we lost a few good men.

Go young warriors and tell the Soothsayers how you were able to kill the beasts. It may help them uncover this century old mystery of how to kill smaller beasts like pigs or more gentle beasts like cows. 175 years of studying the art of hunting bared no fruit and the Imperial Warband learned it in a day. Now the Soothsayers speak of studying ways to tame the wild animals, oh brother, I wonder how long this is gonna take.......

3750 bc

The last 25 years have been less then interesting. Though our people have come far in our short history. Our borders have expanded and we have learned the knowledge of Hunting. Our 2nd division of warriors are almost finished and our soothsayers are working on Animal Husbandry (18 turns). The city of Rome will experience a population boom in the coming years, according to the soothsayers. Wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.....

Turn 10 Screenies
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Lord Civius BC-3750.CivBeyondSwordSave
    49.1 KB · Views: 74
Top Bottom