1st Imperial Dynasty Game

Sorry a few of the screenies didn't work. In my folders it said they were either Hi resolution or frozen images. Thats never happened before so I will be carefull to make sure the screenies went through before ending a turn.
As for the popularity poll I suggest we change the rule. It will clog the forums if we put up a new poll every 3 or 4 days as we don't have a sub-forum for it. Hmmm any suggestions?

3.13. I got the game about 2 months ago so it was the latest patch at the time. When I get home later I'll get the exact version.

Civ version- 313
Save version 301
Build version- 3.0.0.1
Build Date- 9/21/07
Build Final Release

I checked for updates and it said there was none.

EDIT- I didn't use the HOF Mod like we are using in the Dgame.

When is the next turnsession? I would like to have the turnseesion done by May 26.

Ideas for next turn session:
When the warrior is finished name it RDF, (Rome Defense Force)
After Animal Husbandry reaserch Masonry. (I build walls early;))

I have an Idea for a story about the Imperial Warband, who exactly will be apart of it?

When is the next turnsession? I would like to have the turnseesion done by May 26.

Ideas for next turn session:
When the warrior is finished name it RDF, (Rome Defense Force)
After Animal Husbandry reaserch Masonry. (I build walls early;))

I have an Idea for a story about the Imperial Warband, who exactly will be apart of it?

Is it ok if I go ahead and create the Rp thread now?

I want us to work out the problem with the popularity poll before the next turn session, I was hoping to have more participation so we could adk for a sub-forum. I don't want to spam up the team forum with polls so I suggest the Emperor not conduct popularity polls. Instead if another player wants the Emperor Deposed then he should create it. This way we won't have to put up a poll every few days.

As far as the RP thread do it whenever you want. I was planning on going for masonry very soon anyway so we can take advantage of our Stone. A worker is on the way after the warrior too.

I might be able to get one-three more people to join.

I suggest the emperor not do popularity polls.
I say nea! Like I said before, since we have 4 members just do polls on this thread.BTW lets not do the popularity poll every 3-4 days, instead have one after every turn session.

Speaking of which we might need a popularity poll soon.

Ya sorry I had to go for a week without notice. I'll play the save tomorrow. If that ever happens again as Regent you can play it.

It has been a while since the last TS, so I went ahead and played 15 turns to make up for lost time
View attachment Regent Tuenoc BC-3375.CivBeyondSwordSave
Turn 11

Message to Regent Tuenoc:
The Imperial Warband is currently healing in a nearby jungle, and will contiue to explore untill our scouts are fully trained. We have finished training the Rome defense Battalion in Rome.

Turn 13

Imp. Warband has been upgraded to combat one, Buddhism founded. We have also found a small tribal village, not so far from here...

Turn 14

Story of The Jivijarian Tribe:
Garrette looked at the Villagers gathered around the Imperial Warband. He smiled and said,"Hello Natives! We are the Imperial Warband of Rome, and have come to offer a treaty between our peoples!" The Natives turned to see their Elder walk up to Garette, who was two feet taller.
"We are the Jivijarian Tribe! And we would be honored to sign your treaty!" The Elder Cried. So, they signed their treaty, and Garette slept in the Village, with many of the Tribeswomen, who were absolutly Beautiful! And so very, very smart, except the fact that they were crazy for men, and would never turn one down. In the mourning they left, but after reciving two Scouts, which were sent to explore. But Garette was given other gifts, the Elders two daughters :)mischief:) and a young boy named Kane, who would travel to Rome. They then left for Rome, and there they would go.

(K, I have run ofut of Rp Ideas, so The screenies will have to do.)

Are you guys still playing this idea? Just found it and thought I might like to try this game with you guys. Let me know.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the last post was in June, and the host (Lord Civius) hasn't been on since Oct 14, according to his profile. I do agree with you, though, it is a really interesting game that has a lot of roleplay and gameplay and the same time, and it's a shame that it went down.

Top Bottom