1st Rebellion Poll (IDG II)

Which House will give us our 2nd Emperor?

• House of Huber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • House of Artok

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Civius

Emperor
Civplayah has been overthrowned as Emperor. This is my last act as Regent under former Emperor Civplayah. This is a Rebellion Poll please cast your vote for the House that will crown our 2nd Emperor.

Rebellion
Once an Emperor (or Regent) is overthrown the empire enters a state of rebellion. The Regent then creates a Rebellion poll (within 48 hours) to crown a new Emperor. The Regent is to list the names of all Families in the poll. All registered Citizens may vote in the Rebellion poll. The head of the Family with the majority of votes is then named Emperor. In the event of a tie, a run-off poll with the 2 families will determine the winner. While the Empire is in a state of rebellion the turn-session rules are suspended until a new Emperor is named.

I, Lord Polaris, holder of the reight of Huber and leader of the Grand House of Huber proclaim that we support the acension of Lord Vandal Head of the Reichkaiser house as new Emperor. His leadership in battle has unified our nation, and I believe that this unifying power is what is needed to continue to keep the peace amongst our small nation.

I choose not to vote.

Don't let puffy hear you say that. "Vote or Die" haha

Vandal you voted for yourself in the 1st Emperor poll didn't you? If no one else objects I don't mind letting you change your vote.

I am okay with whatever will continue the pace of the game. I think that we have been rolling along quite nicely, and if we are able to work about 40 turns or so a week, that's great news for the early part of the game.

Thanks, but I noticed Iamjohn has voted for you aswell. Looks like Civplayah is the deciding vote, if he chooses to vote.

So since Civplayah abstained, (i say we add that selection in the next poll) and Vandal has changed his vote it is up to Bowsling to decide the fate of the Empire.

Thanks Vandal, the House of Octavia is honored to have the faith of Reichkaiser. In return I shall name you Regent. Lets hope it does not come down to this. I've PMed Bowsling and he is on often enough to vote before the deadline.

Top Bottom