2 Declarations of war from same people?

tnick777

Warlord
Has anybody had this happen?

In my most recent game as Elizabeth I was invaded by China and India (both declaring war obviously)

Midway through all the battles and such they both appear again and they both declare war AGAIN (no peace treaty from when they first declared war on me).

Is this a bug?

Oh and I had Uranium underwater? (I'll post a screen shot later)

Has anybody had this happen?

In my most recent game as Elizabeth I was invaded by China and India (both declaring war obviously)

Midway through all the battles and such they both appear again and they both declare war AGAIN (no peace treaty from when they first declared war on me).

Is this a bug?

Oh and I had Uranium underwater? (I'll post a screen shot later)

Yes this happens when they were originally planning on declaring war on you at a later date, but they were bribed by another civ to declare on you earlier (hence the double DOW). I'm pretty sure it's considered a bug. And about the uranium underwater... never seen that, probably a bug - try a work boat.

LOL... in one game when Lizzie re-declared, she told me I was wrong to have trusted her.... Trust? You've been invading for centuries :lol:

I think I have civilization declare war to me 3 may be even 4 times. Doesn't help them though, they are now asking for peace :king:.

Top Bottom