2013 MLB Season

He throws it so hard it actually breaks both ways :eek: .

Mine would usually just float a little then occaisionally break off the table to the left and down.
Mostly mine would move just enough for the guys to not hit it solid.

His is nnnnnaaaasssstttttyyyy! You couldn't even warm him up without full protection on.

Haha, I know! My favorite part is the catcher's reaction trying to catch the damn thing.

Cleavland's lowing the price of all concessions to encourage attendance. I guess it makes sense when your fan participation is so depressed.

Cleavland's lowing the price of all concessions to encourage attendance. I guess it makes sense when your fan participation is so depressed.

Understandable when the only team which garnered less total attendance plays in the worst stadium in all of professional sports, and drew in a full 2 million spectators than #1 Philly.

Anybody been following the WBC? I saw Canada@Italy this morning, and I'm watching USA@Mexico right now.

I've been watching on and off. Ugly start for Dickey.

Yeah. None of the American boys other than Hosmer have seemed to be able to make good solid contact on Gallardo yet. And they're going to down fast too.

Rollins at least tried to take pitches, no one else seems to know how to play baseball right now.

Especially in this tournament where pitch count is THE most important thing.

This really isn't that bad a team we've put together this year either. Still got plenty of baseball yet to go though.

How bout that Dominican team though. That is one scary lineup.

They beat the crap out of Hamels because he thought it was a good idea to throw change-ups down the middle of the plate.

And 4-0 now......

They beat the crap out of Hamels because he thought it was a good idea to throw change-ups down the middle of the plate.

And 4-0 now......

Yeah, what a bomb.

What about Hamels?

The Dominican team in a practice game scored like 7 runs in 2.2 innings against Hamels about a week ago.

Oh. I was referencing their game against Venezuela. I feel bad for Spain man.

RE: Edit. Well looking at his pitch count that wouldn't be too surprising.

Oh. I was referencing their game against Venezuela. I feel bad for Spain man.

Didn't get the chance to see that game because of class but saw the crazy score.

I wonder if Japan is going to make it through the next round, I always though they'd be the biggest threat.

Didn't get the chance to see that game because of class but saw the crazy score.

I wonder if Japan is going to make it through the next round, I always though they'd be the biggest threat.

Yeah, that's a pretty tough looking bracket. Chinese Taipei and Cuba. And the Netherlands aren't any slouches either.

I'm more concerned if we're going to make it out of our bracket. Italy's looking pretty damn scary. They mercy'd Canada and sure their beating of Mexico was rather flukeish but still.

Also it should be noted that that Canada team is pretty damn lulzy. I don't know what they were expecting with 7/9 starting hitters being lefties.

Top Bottom