2013 NFL Season

Chud did a great job here in Carolina and you can feel a hole in his presence since he left. Didn't watch Cleveland at all really this year, did he really do that poor a job as a HC or is it just standard Cleveland? I kind of hope he comes back to Carolina anyways

So how do you all expect the Super Bowl to go? I think this oddly enough could be a blowout kind of game in favor of Seattle, the first since Tampa won its Super Bowl 10 years ago.

I think it'll be tough for both teams honestly. I give the Broncos offense a lot of respect and i'll be pissed if we dont find a way to stop some of the pick and screen plays. Also, our offense could just plain not show up and struggle like they have all year.

I'm waiting for the forecast before making a prediction.

Better than Dirk Koetter, marginally :|

So how do you all expect the Super Bowl to go? I think this oddly enough could be a blowout kind of game in favor of Seattle, the first since Tampa won its Super Bowl 10 years ago.
Or it could be a rerun of Super Bowl XLI, when a team with an excellent defense and an erratic offense played a Peyton Manning team in bad weather and got creamed.

or it could be neither of those things because history doesn't repeat itself unless you really force the comparisons

Outside of the weather, I think the game will turn on how well the Seattle offense does against the Denver defense. And don't you think the fracture patterns in my crystal ball are pretty cool?

Crabtree is a mediocre receiver, but Kaep likes to force him the ball and so it's smart to stick Sherman on him to prevent Kaep from getting into a groove. That's how I would interpret that. They usually had Maxwell on Boldin and Thomas on Davis right? I mean as vague assignments, they weren't man-to-man the entire game.

Also not a week before Harbaugh had called Crabtree the "best catcher in the history of the game". If you watch any video of Sherman, he has a very strong opinion on players. I'm sure he really does think Crabtree is mediocre (listen to him talk about Megatron or Andre Johnson by comparison) and was miffed that he was getting all this unwarranted praise heaped on him.

If Seattle wins it certainly won't be a blowout. I'm thinking most of their points would be field goals off interceptions.

Of course I don't think Seattle will win so yeah

Chud did a great job here in Carolina and you can feel a hole in his presence since he left. Didn't watch Cleveland at all really this year, did he really do that poor a job as a HC or is it just standard Cleveland? I kind of hope he comes back to Carolina anyways

So after all the talk they got the Falcons OC, the Bills DC, and Schiano as choices :eek: . What the heck... isn't Butch Davis still on the payroll :mischief: ?

Really, fire a guy doing decently then try to hire some guy who has done basically zero. What of the Falcons offense? What of the Bills defense? Do either strike terror for the opposition... I don't think so.

No way Chud was worse than these guys... I wonder if he told them to f-off for the most part.

What a train-wreck. :crazyeye:

So after all the talk they got the Falcons OC, the Bills DC, and Schiano as choices :eek: . What the heck... isn't Butch Davis still on the payroll :mischief: ?

Really, fire a guy doing decently then try to hire some guy who has done basically zero. What of the Falcons offense? What of the Bills defense? Do either strike terror for the opposition... I don't think so.

No way Chud was worse than these guys... I wonder if he told them to f-off for the most part.

I think Chud did much worse than to tell them to F-off. He told the coaches coming in
for interviews where the bodies were buried.

The Bills defense was actually pretty good this year. Second in sacks and interceptions. The problems were elsewhere.

That being said, Pettine probably isn't much of an improvement over Chud. Hopefully this experience has humbled the Cleveland management a bit and they'll actually give Pettine a chance to do something. Browns fans deserve better than this.

True about Chud. Maybe somebody here can figure out just how much they are paying fired coaches at this point. :scan:

The Pro Bowl is so dumb but it's at least interesting to look at the rosters for a minute or two and imagine what the game would be like if they players gave a crap.

DE J.J. Watt - Texans
DE Greg Hardy - Panthers
DE Mario Williams - Bills
DT Ndamukong Suh - Lions
DT Gerald McCoy - Buccaneers
DT Dontari Poe - Chiefs

that D-line for team Sanders :eek:

The Pro Bowl is so dumb but it's at least interesting to look at the rosters for a minute or two and imagine what the game would be like if they players gave a crap.

that D-line for team Sanders :eek:

Screw the Pro Bowl.

Replace it with a skills competition. And move it back to after the Super Bowl, it is ******ed that the players competing on the SUper Bowl teams can't take part.

Or just keep it as an honor and remove the game.

This - maybe have a press event for the honorees the Sunday between the
conference finals and the SB.

I watched bits and pieces of the Pro Bowl just to see how much of a train wreck it would be. The defense and some receivers were playing pretty hard(I thought sure Jordan Cameron was going to tear something on that landing when he jumped Joe Haden) but the offensive lines in particular were mailing it in.

Please get rid of this garbage, the players have no incentive to play hard in a meaningless game that could ruin them for the next season or beyond. I echo the skills challenge.

Top Bottom