2020 US Election (Part Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderator Action: I think that when you folks get to post 10,000, it might be an idea to make part 3 of this thread, if that is OK with everyone.

Starting around 10,000, it's going to be a historical thread rather than a predictive one.

Interesting video.

Basically the vote may not matter but non violent protest better.

Nebraska and Maine are not winner-take-all states. Nebraska's 3rd District tends to go Dem.

Don't kid yourself. Joe won't be around four more years.

You are forgetting his war against the American people and its 230,000 dead and millions of casualties.
War? Hardly.

Trump did his job on COVID, so we are going to have a vaccine a year or more early. Some of the Governors let their states down.

J

Polls are just as likely to underestimate Democratic votes as overestimate them. Obama and Bill Clinton did better in some of their races than expected, just as Trump did in some states in 2016. There's no real pattern to the over/under, nor a really solid reason to assume that Biden's real turnout will be 3-5% lower than predicted other than that is what the public thinks happened in 2016 (which isn't really accurate, but is what people perceive).

Can I just go to bed and wake up in a fully automated gay communist utopia instead of this hellscape?

Ah so you voted for a racist party and a racist.

Now what does that say about you?
that I am comfortable with my identity regardless of how others may perceive it?

that I am comfortable with my identity regardless of how others may perceive it?

It's not a matter of perception; you're voting for bigots.

What it does say is that you are comfortable with said bigotry, which means you are indistinguishable from said bigots.

That is what you are when you support the gop.

It's not a matter of perception; you're voting for bigots.

What it does say is that you are comfortable with said bigotry, which means you are indistinguishable from said bigots.

That is what you are when you support the gop.
well, that is your opinion cloud, I don’t see the US going backwards as you and so many here do. I think this administration will be a good pivot for the republicans of the future like Nicky Haley and Tim Scott

well, that is your opinion cloud, I don’t see the US going backwards as you and so many here do. I think this administration will be a good pivot for the republicans of the future like Nicky Haley and Tim Scott

It's not a matter of opinion; you voted for a demonstrably bigoted party, for a bigoted incumbent which means you functionally and tacitly support their bigotry.

So congratulations on functionally supporting and enabling bigotry, for being a genuinely unpleasant person by trying to make the lives of your fellow Americans, specifically those on the receiving end of bigotry, harder.

Your political views are inseparable from who you are as a person and your views and actions are far from tolerable or decent.

Moderator Action: Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom