Random Rants IX: I'm Mad As Hell, And I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore!

Bigfoot3814

Deity
Previous thread here.

Post whatever you happen to be angry at right now!

Giving advice is cool, but try not to hurt anybody's feelings.

Right now, the color of the walls in my room is getting boring to me...

I was pissed as hell last night cause we scratched my hardwood floor in my livingroom when we were moving my giant tv stand around.. and then I had to move it back to where it was anyway!

On the plus side it's back where it was, so you can't see the scratch at all.

I'm hosting a housewarming party this Saturday, and my place is a mess. I haven't even bought snacks!.. or drinks.. or even put together my table for downstairs or my foosball table.. or set anything up there..

Way too busy with everything.

I also hate babies.

What about the babies, the evil cuteness, or the screaming constantly?

9 threads of rants. wow.

People who argue in favor or wars and the death penalty then end their IM convos with "Peace out dude".......makes me mad

People who argue in favor or wars and the death penalty then end their IM convos with "Peace out dude".......makes me mad

That's why I say "Later on, dickhead!"

The taxes on alcohol here make me a sad panda.

12 oz. is far too little for a Coke can. Especially when it contains Cherry or Vanilla Coke.

My neck & back hurt from too much Interneting. :(
Do what I do. I've got a cushy chair right next to the wall for my shoulder to lean on with another cushy chair angled just so as to give me a perfect place to lay my feet. No neck/back hurting at all when your lounging :)

My rant: I hate long quarterly essays that need to be done in one night because I'm stupid and procrastinated again! :(

my rant: cfc is filled with a bunch of whiney babies :(

Top Bottom