2nd Decade Awards Polls: Sci-Fi Mod/Scenario

Which is the best Science Fiction Mod or Scenario of the Decade?

• Space Opera by Navy Dawg

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • The Desert & the Mountain by Plotinus

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Star Trek Mod - TNG by Flamand, et. al.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Fallout: The Rebirth of Civilization by Thorgrimm

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • HG Well's The War of the Worlds by Thorgrimm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pentagenesis by Neomega

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Jurassic Park by Lord Malbeth

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthasar

Wise Man
Isn't EFZI already in the Fantasy category? And why is TDATM listed as sci-fi?

TDATM was nominated in this category, deliberately. EFZI was also nominated in this category, but I meant to exclude it from this poll because it's already in the other one - chalk it up to it being very early in the morning after a long night of poll construction. I'll remove it from the preview, but I need a moderator to take it out of the poll. Damn. Just when I was almost done...

And thanks, Ares, for spotting that..

... EFZI was also nominated in this category, but I meant to exclude it from this poll because it's already in the other one - ... but I need a moderator to take it out of the poll.
Moderator Action: It has been removed. The votes were not affected as no one had yet voted for it.

Since I have had to edit the poll I am recusing myself from voting in this category. This is not a problem in the other polls since staff can access the editing history. Were there any question it would be clear that I had not edited them.

It's up to you, BM, but I trust you. (I've voted in polls that I've edited before, or edited polls in which I've already voted.)

(I hadn't thought of the Desert scenario being sci-fi, but I can see the rationale. Thanks!)

I hope you're just being funny.

Top Bottom