Random Rants X: Mraarrrrrrr!!!!!!

choxorn

Watermelon Headcrab
The 9th Thread

Post all the things that make you want to chew up a bag of nails and spit 'em at a nun! [/Lewis Black]

Rant: English Class be evil.

:mwaha: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... HA.. HA... *coughs*

I mean, at least put the angry face icon. Come on, this is like 4th grade stuff you guys.

Anyway, for all of you who are feeling down, remember that it's alright to cry.

There. :p

I dont see the obsession with opening new threads when they reach 1000 posts...we should have just kept rolling on too see how many posts can we shuve in before it's closed.

My friend since I was like 5 years old is abandoning me because I'm a nerd and he wants to be cool/get a girlfriend. That makes me mad.

Quick, get one yourself, then he'll look like an idiot!

Also, people really do change. Some of my friends from when I was 5 are people I wouldn't want to associate with anymore.

Placement isn't even over yet and I already know I'm going to lose this game of Risk 2210

TLO36: It'd be hard for him to do that considering his current situation.

Rant: stupid pickle jar remains obstinately closed. Even carving 'STUPID JAR' into the lid with a knife didn't help, and that was my best hope.

Top Bottom