Random Rants X: Mraarrrrrrr!!!!!!

Yeah, I feel you. I'm *this* close to selling my plasma. :sad:

I'm going in tomorrow to try to get a job at a local video store...

Being broke blows!:mad:

I've been considering doing what a good friend of mine does, selling stuff on eBay. He makes usually about $1000 a month doing this.

I'm going in tomorrow to try to get a job at a local video store...

Being broke blows!:mad:

I already have a job...

I've been considering doing what a good friend of mine does, selling stuff on eBay. He makes usually about $1000 a month doing this.

What's his method?

I already have a job...

What's his method?

Gets stuff from people he knows that they don't want (Ipods, calculators, etc.) and hustles them over the e-web.

Hey, don't blame the game, baby. Girls don't like guys who self-identify as geeks, that's all.

Depends. Some girls might be put off by it, others might like it. It all depends how many active brain cells she has really.

Why can't anyone just wait a couple of minutes for me to finish something? :mad:

Depends. Some girls might be put off by it, others might like it. It all depends how many active brain cells she has really.

I can speak from experience on this point. If it were not so, I would still be single.

And probably shunned.

My friend since I was like 5 years old is abandoning me because I'm a nerd and he wants to be cool/get a girlfriend. That makes me mad.

I can relate to that. Had a best friend since 2nd grade or so...always hung out up through high school, but once he got into a frat in college, it's like I ceased to exist, like he's better than me because he's in a frat and has that rollicking social life and I don't have that. Always makes plans and promises, then blows them off last minute and never offers rescheduling or anything (and when he does, he decides to blow that off too), doesn't answer messages. Used to happen somewhat back in high school, but in college, it's so frequent that his "word" on any plan is worth nothing at all. Then, he can't imagine why the hell I get pissed off and call him on his BS, and apparently think's it kosher to keep doing what he does. If something doesn't involve his frat, his girlfriend, or getting drunk, it's not interesting to him. I'm about out of patience and ready to burn the bridge once and for all.

The latter kind already has a boyfriend. You can't win this game.

Why do I have to wait until the last minute to do something? Ive had all the time in the world during the past week in which to put together my resume, but I havent even started it! This may turn out badly

I rant that we will get a bunch of useless "I just want to subscribe" posts from people who don't realize you can subscribe to a thread without posting in it.

This looks like a subscription post to me :p

I may have done something to jeapordize a future relationship, and possibly made me look a fool. Then again, it might have made things better. I just don't know anymore.

:cry:

And my finger still hurts like a *******.

I'm covered in chalk dust and my hands are bleeding.

I hate chalk dust.

Self-identifying as smart is a good thing, any girl worth anything will like it. Self-identifying as "a geek" is different. A woman want someone strong who can protect them, who's masculine, who's not timid or afraid. "A geek" (in my view" is not exactly most women's fantasy (that said, I know the word has morphed a bit since I grew up, maybe it has different connotations now).

Top Bottom