Random Raves XXVII: And what in the blue blazes is a ROFLcopter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aimeeandbeatles

watermelon
Optional post about the first post:

Rave: I just love how the first post complains about the title.

Tottenham!!???

Why do I always find it bizarre that people living in foreign parts support English football clubs?

That is, I'm assuming you mean Tottenham in London, and not some Tottenham in Brazil.

But carry on. I don't mean it as a criticism in any way. It's just I find football supporters, in general, are fairly strange.

Why? Isn't football the national sport of Bosnia?

Or is that the standing long jump or maybe rock throwing? According to a quick google search.

Tottenham!!???

Why do I always find it bizarre that people living in foreign parts support English football clubs?

That is, I'm assuming you mean Tottenham in London, and not some Tottenham in Brazil.

But carry on. I don't mean it as a criticism in any way. It's just I find football supporters, in general, are fairly strange.

I do mean the Tottenham in London. :p I did live in London for most of my life, so I don't think it's exactly like I arbitrarily support a team from a country I've never been to, though. :)

Yeah. I kind of guessed this was likely the case. So, I suppose it's not that strange at all. Many people I know form a life-long attachment, as children, to one club or another and take it with them wherever they go.

But Manchester United Supporters pop up all over the place. For no discernible reason I can fathom.

My dislike of sports is enormous. It doesn't matter if its a national sport...and yes football is the national sport of Bosnia.

EDIT: Bull fighting is our true national sport. I like it.

I can't say I'm all that fond of sport myself. Still, it seems to make some people very happy, sometimes. So there's that.

who uses 'blue blazes' other than 60 year olds?

Its a line from Black Mesa: Source that I thought was funny enough to use as a rave title

My dislike of sports is enormous. It doesn't matter if its a national sport...and yes football is the national sport of Bosnia.

EDIT: Bull fighting is our true national sport. I like it.

I thought that was Spain. :crazyeye:

Vat is zis I don't even! :lol:

Obligatory post complaining about the thread title well after complaints about the thread title should have stopped.

nonono, I think you are confusing blazblue, the fighting game
Spoiler :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom