[Complex] (6-30) Sacred Sites - National Wonder Inclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalker0

Baller Magnus
Current: +3 tourism to Hotels and buildings only purchased with Faith. +4 tourism to Wonders/National Wonders. +10 tourism and +10 culture to Royal collection.

Proposal: Sacred Sites - (in addition to current benefits). National Wonders have -25% population requirement, and build +25% faster.

Rationale: I feel like SS just needs something that isn't strictly tourism related, just something to round it a little bit more. NWs seem special enough to be considered a "sacred site". This won't make a huge different in the belief but will at least round it out a bit more.

Complex Proposal: DLL + Database Changes

Last edited:
Feels too overloaded to me, to be honest.

You know what I would do if I had DLL access ‘n’ stuff with this belief?

Current: +3 :tourism:to Hotels and buildings only purchased with Faith. +4 :tourism: to Wonders. +10 :tourism:and +10 :c5culture: to Royal collection.

Proposal: Sacred Sites - +4:tourism: to belief buildings purchased with Faith. 33% of:c5faith: from tiles is converted to :tourism: in your cities.

Remove :tourism: yields from holy sites and from prophecy enhancer.

Take off the wonder interactions. Make it operate like a culture from tiles converter much more interesting and unique. Never made sense to me why culture on tiles attracts tourists but faith doesn’t. They gave holy sites a base :tourism: Yield but that’s a cop out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom