Random Rants: --... ---.. Don't expect others to convert it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutlass

The Man Who Wasn't There.
Spoiler Previous threads :

Random Rants
Random Rants Two
Random Rants 3
Random Rants 4: Keep Complaining
Random @#%& rants 5: Life is a female dog.
Random Rants VI: See, this is why we can't have nice things!
Random Rants VII: Why do they ALWAYS do that?!
Random Rantii VIII: When will Latin DIE?
Random Rants IX: I'm Mad As Hell, And I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore!
Random Rants X: Mraarrrrrrr!!!!!!
Random Rants XI: This Title Actually Has Some Imagination
Random Rants XII: It's Alright To Cry
Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan
Random Rants XIV: You're gonna love my nuts
Random Rants XV: Like a Fine Whine
Random Rants XVI: Whambulance Dispatch Center
Random Rants XVII: Rage Against The Machine
Random Rants XVIII: It's cold as hell!
Random Rants XIX: Failure Tactics
Random Rants XX: I CAN'T FIND MY FAGS!!!
RANDOM RANTS XXI: Relapse
RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome
RANDOM RANTS 23: Christ, you know it ain't easy!
Random Rants #XXIV - The Angry Mob
RANDOM RANTS XXV: Put a Smile On
RANDOM RANTS XXVI: Those Damned Kids!
Random Rants XXVII: The Rent Is Too Damn High!
RANDOM RANTS XXVIII: Everything is Flammable
Random Rants XXIX: Watch your %*$@ Language!
RANDOM RANTS XXX: age-restricted
RANDOM RANTS XXXI: I hate my job
RANDOM RANTS XXXII: I'm In a Glass Case of Emotion!
RANDOM RANTS XXXIII: World, Y U make me fed up wit U?!!
Random Rants XXXIV: Severe Cussing and VERY Illegal Pony Fights
Random Rants XXXV: BANNED IN THE UK
Random Rants XXXVI: Can't Sleep, Clown Will Eat Me
Random Rants XXXVII: The Server Is Too Busy
Random Rants XXXVIII: First World Problems
Random Rants XXXIX: Coming up with a title is stressful
Random Rants XL: I'm having trouble growing my wood
Random Rants XLI: Life won't take the lemons back!
Random Rants XLII: The Four-Part Plan
Random Rants XLIII: So Much Whinging Your Head May Explode
Random Rants XLIV: I Can't Find The Answer
Random Rants XLV: Isn't This Just a Ray of Sunshine?
RANDOM RANTS XLVI: Slightly More Than a Month-ly Edition #1
Random Rants XLVII: I don't like food anymore!
Random Rants XLVIII: Worst. Thread Title. Ever!
Random Rants XLIX - IT CHAFES MY ARSE!!!
Random Rants Νʹ: Pissed tae th' gills
Random Rants LI- Hell hath no Fury, like a Woman Scorned
Random Rants ნბ: WE FORGOT THE ANAESTHETIC!
Random Rants LIII: F My Life
Random Rants LIV: I Took An Arrow In The Knee
Random Rants LV: The Joy of Ranting
Random Rants LVI: Raving Mad
Random Rants LVII: wow. many anger. very whining.
Random Rants LVIII: Wassamatta U... Ah Shaddap you face.
Random Rants ΝΘʹ: Someone is wrong on the Internet
Random Rants LX: I wish to register a complaint
Random Rants 61
Random Rants ΞΒʹ: Bloody hell!
Random Rants #63: These Rants Don't Run
Random Rants LXIV: Who's Acting Like a Child Now?
Random Rants ΞΕ': No, YOUR thread titles suck!
Random Rants LXVI: NO, **YOUR** THREAD TITLES SUCK!!
Random Rants LXVII: Emptiness = Melancholia*Cheerlessness^2
Random Rants LXVIII: Burn it all to the ground and start over!
Random Rants LXIX: Life is a Dismal Chore
Random Rants LXX: CFCOT's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Random Rants OA - I Have 71 Problems, But This Thread Ain't One
Random Rants LXXII - What is wrong with us?
Random Rants LXXIII: "You've had this place redecorated, haven't you? I don't like it."
Random Rants 75: This is Bat Country!
Random Rants 76: Argh! Augh! Ahhh!
Random Rants LXXVII: I'm sitting here, completely surrounded by no cookies!

Lemon owes me a Kama Sutra coffee pot and I don't think she'll deliver. :cry:

Thread title is major weak sauce.

Rant: I shattered a plate after dinner.

Is the title number in Morse code? :huh:

Good thing some people use arabic and Roman numerals or we'd have a hard time getting the numbers right.

I would have used wing-dings but i don't think the forum supports them.:sad:

"Don't expect others to convert it for you."

You could have done better Cutlass. I'm guessing it thread number 78.

Good thread title :mad:

at work, one of the employee, a very effective and prestigious worker but her over sensitive and over thinking personalities turn out as a problem to her relationship with her manager and coworker. I suppose to maintain and guide her but without telling the core of the problem because it creates more trouble than solution, my strategy is about to talk about general things and give her tips here and that related with her current problem.

But as soon as it is started, Oh my God, she talking without stop about everything, her family problem, this that those, after every 10 min of her monologue I give my bits for 20 second before she interrupted and responds to my bit with another 10 min of talking. After 1.5 hour of talking, I feel like I want to explode, it is really a torture, even though as an HR I know that she is actually my client, but I need to shorten her talk and start to interrupted in order to deliver my bits, she feels bit unease about it and I told her that I understand her problem is so severe even listening to it makes me want to explode and suggest to her to consider another thinking pattern/perspective. After the conversation, she left me and I feel really devastated by the conversation, not only her problem is quite severe and the information that she gave me also too personal and horror to listen (I don't know if she exaggerates it or the reality is really like that), but also her monologue of terror for 1.5 hour is quite devastating.

Man, really I'm so tired psychologically.

Thread title is major weak sauce.

Rant: I shattered a plate after dinner.

Is the title number in Morse code? :huh:

Good thing some people use arabic and Roman numerals or we'd have a hard time getting the numbers right.

I would have used wing-dings but i don't think the forum supports them.:sad:

"Don't expect others to convert it for you."

You could have done better Cutlass. I'm guessing it thread number 78.

People ranted about my thread title. I win. :cooool:

And people thought that a simple Greek numeral was obscure. :p

I pulled a muscle in my next last Sunday, so 9 days ago? It got so bad Saturday night I couldn't sleep and it felt like someone stabbed my in the neck with a pen. I finally went to the dr, got some muscle relaxers and they said no weight lifting until it's better and it could be months. Ugh. They called it neck spasms officially. Muscle relaxers are weak sauce btw. Should've given me vicodin or oxy.

I pulled a muscle in my next last Sunday, so 9 days ago? It got so bad Saturday night I couldn't sleep and it felt like someone stabbed my in the neck with a pen. I finally went to the dr, got some muscle relaxers and they said no weight lifting until it's better and it could be months. Ugh. They called it neck spasms officially. Muscle relaxers are weak sauce btw. Should've given me vicodin or oxy.

My neck was also in pain with headache, I went to physiotherapist and my therapist told me I had spasm, I get it from a static and frequent movement both from the office job and boxing workout, I need to get back there once every 2 day, which I'm not going back there, once in two day is too much.

One day I get huge headache, this time I tried a traditional massager that my friend recommend to me, and the massager come to my house and massage me for 3 hours, and amazingly the headache is gone and never comes back until now, I feel lucky I can find the right (and freaking cheap) massager.

I hope you get well soon, because months is too long to hold. It makes you out from your work out flow.

edit: follow the doctor instruction though, and get well soon.

Last edited:
Yeah mine is giving me headaches too. Maybe I should try a massage but I typically hate them. I'm ticklish and don't like being touched. I might need a knot worked out though. And they said up to a couple months, it could be all good to go but next week. I doubt it though since it still hurts at times even on these pills lol. In the meantime I'm focusing on my cardio. Jogged 4 miles yesterday.

Rant: It snowed here. I'm tired of snow.

Yeah mine is giving me headaches too. Maybe I should try a massage but I typically hate them. I'm ticklish and don't like being touched. I might need a knot worked out though. And they said up to a couple months, it could be all good to go but next week. I doubt it though since it still hurts at times even on these pills lol. In the meantime I'm focusing on my cardio. Jogged 4 miles yesterday.

The problem with massager is you should find the correct one, because it can makes thing worse. I get 6 days a week office job, and my boss is such a generous person in the context of money (income, taking debt, bonus, he throw everything), however he is stingy in regards to office hour and can easily disturb if me periodically asking permission from the job to go to therapist. If I can get that once in 2 day therapy I will do it, but the consequences can be unpleasant for me. Do your doctor recommend you to go to physiotherapist? Because it really helps.

Last edited:
It's supposed to snow here tomorrow night cus we're getting another bomb cyclone or something. I didn't even know what that phrase meant until two months ago.

I tried to be healthy and slathered my burger in dijon mustard instead of ketchup cus it only has 5 calories per serving! But that was before I noticed a serving of dijon is a teaspoon while a serving of ketchup is a tablespoon so the calorie difference is really only like 10 total instead of 40 or so I thought I was getting. Misleading labeling imo, who the hell only eats a teaspoon of any condiment?

It's supposed to snow here tomorrow night cus we're getting another bomb cyclone or something. I didn't even know what that phrase meant until two months ago.

That's funny, IIRC you're in Indiana or Illinois right? I've known about "bomb cyclones" for a while but only because we had a "bomb cyclone" nor'easter like five years ago.

I tried to be healthy and slathered my burger in dijon mustard instead of ketchup cus it only has 5 calories per serving! But that was before I noticed a serving of dijon is a teaspoon while a serving of ketchup is a tablespoon so the calorie difference is really only like 10 total instead of 40 or so I thought I was getting. Misleading labeling imo, who the hell only eats a teaspoon of any condiment?

Yep I've been running into the same problem when trying to compare the sodium content of various salad dressings. Different serving size = comparisons are a headache

And people thought that a simple Greek numeral was obscure. :p
Whatever happened to the rule about translating foreign languages? That should apply to the title as well, shouldn't it? :huh:

(and yes, Morse code is a foreign language to everyone who doesn't know it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom