8 City Challenge

Ok, played a few turns and as purposed it's time for discussion:

I DoWed Charly and we won Aachen the very first turn and destroyed whole of his fleet..
But there's noone he bribed into war the interturn..
As our second wave is ready to strike this turn I'd like to get a consensus on what to do next. Chilly is preparing for war and as Sully (Suleiman;)) is his WE I'm pretty sure he's going for him. So as we're not at war with sully at the moment I'd rather send the second wave against Charly as well just to whipe him from the continent a way faster.. The jobbie to take out Sully I'd leave for Chilly..
In case you're asking yourselve why not going for Peri right now: He's going for culture and still more than 100 turns away so defenitely no prob!

In case somebody wants to take it feel free to do.. Otherwise I'll go ahead tomorrow after the team-consensus..

Attachments

• 8 City Challenge AD-1856.CivBeyondSwordSave
    431.9 KB · Views: 43
Sounds excellent :goodjob:

I don't mind you continuing with that plan. Charly is our biggest rival, and as you said, Pericles can still wait a while.

I'm in agreement with that also. Army needs to settle that GG and get the HE after the PT. Might need to bump the :culture: up 10%. :lol:
Already did! :p
lost a lot of :health: from Charlie. We can get singles & movies from Pericles for +2:) until we declare on him.

How many turns did you play?
Not sure but about 6 I think! But as my WE is pretty filled with stuff I won't be sad in case you want to take it right now.. Otherwise I'll move on til my 10 turns are played!

With much fear and trepidation I downloaded the save and fired up the game and I'm sorry to have to say this but unfortunately:

Spoiler :
The save loaded perfectly:p

As I'm up I devised a feindish and complicated plan which is:
Spoiler :
Kill a lot of people. Only a genius could come up with this.

After refridge we should go flight just to allow us to get quick reinforcements across.

As cripp7 said, you can trade 2 happy from Pericles and we can also get rice from Suleiman.

Did you notice Charlys stack just west of Prague? :)

Just to make sure I did get you: You'll continue cripp? Or shall I continue with your save?

I'll play right now, no problemo!

With much fear and trepidation I downloaded the save and fired up the game and I'm sorry to have to say this but unfortunately:

Spoiler :
The save loaded perfectly:p

As I'm up I devised a feindish and complicated plan which is:
Spoiler :
Kill a lot of people. Only a genius could come up with this.

After refridge we should go flight just to allow us to get quick reinforcements across.

AWESOME!:clap: Report coming soon

ok, short n' sweet

Finishing Charlie off, razing his cities. Pericles built U.N. but no chance of winning. Pericles and Otto are starting to fill in Charlie's old land though. Easy pickings, only a few more cities.

We need more marines for coastal cities, more arty's for land stacks. Our war :mad: is getting real high. Oh, I bribed Wang vs Charlie for Med+:gold:, Charlie has a city close by with airships and planes.

Attachments

• 8 City Challenge AD-1866.CivBeyondSwordSave
    454.6 KB · Views: 86
Yeah whip anger is high. I'm guessing we're razing everything at the moment, so I'll continue with that. It may be nice to have a few more happiness resources, but at least all the new cities will spread defences a bit thinner when we go after the rest of them.

I can't see anything else to talk about. The game is in steamroll phase, just get enough units over there to maintain the push into Churchy and Peri.

I'd just trade Fascism from Pericles for Refridge. It's heavily in his favor, but we're coming for him next anyway, and I'd rather use our money to rush buy units :). I'm not a fan of red cross, but do what you think is best :p

Ok I've played 5 turns here but I stopped up because of a problem with Peri:
Spoiler :

He's pretty close to a cultural victory. We may have to take a peace with Charly and go after him. Sorry for not noticing earlier, but didn't think to check the victory screen.

My turns so far:

T456:
Trade Refridge for Facism 420g WM
Start both the NWs
Send mini stack sat outside Army to Manp'o

T457:
Bombard Pisa (too many units to go in without some colateral)
Take out Manp'o, losing 1 arty (5%) and tank (67%)
Take out Ulm, losing 3 tanks (not too bad in teeth of CG2 Inf).

T458:
Take out Pisa, lose 3 arty 1 tank (88% bit annoyed)

T459:
Rush Rushmore
Raze Luxemburg lose 1 marine & 1 tank (not so annoyed here as won a 21% battle with marine)

T460:
Manoeuvre and heal

T461:
Stop here due to Peri. Will need advice.

I'd say we have enough troops to raze Corinth, going through Mycenae. The stack we have there though is short on Arty and a bit battered, it will take fearsome losses. The northern stack could turn around and raze the new foundations without a sweat. However we will need to cease fire or peace with the Burger King until it is done as we cannot fight on two fronts at the moment.

I'll play on or hand over as per what we decide as a team.

Attachments

• 8 City Challenge AD-1871.CivBeyondSwordSave
    461.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 151
Yeah, we'll need to take down at least Corinth.

Path I'd take would be in the North send 4 arty & marine to Florence to raze it using the marines on the transports.The tanks/MGs just ready to city raze. Take peace (hopefully tech)
South units heal up for 5 turns, then declare on Pericles.

Remember we're going to lose +5:) when this happens, with Mt Rushmore, Jails and PS civic we'll lose all War :mad: (Army needs a Jail) we wouldn't need the :culture: slider.

Our SoD reinforcements need to be more arty heavy to support the current stacks atm, 3:1 ratio. Remember tanks can attack 2x a turn!

Top Bottom