A Civilization Epic

irish-dojo

Chieftain
Hi and thanks for coming to read my second story . It's based on a game i played 4 months ago it will not be based on a Civilization in Civ iv but will be based on the actions i took in the game :)

Chapter 1 : The Settling​

Septus and his small group of nomads had been kicked out of there homes by other tribes in the forest and how been driven to the rocky lands . As the reached the rocky lands they could she a lake not far off but to Septus and his nomads it was like an ocean . The collected rocks and sticks from the hills and built small one man sized huts all facing to the north to stop the ocean breeze from waking them in there sleep .
As scouts explored the area we found some cattle . As the elders of the group spoke together the rest of the nomads wondered what would happen to them . Food was scarce and people were fearing that death was close we had no knowledge of cattle and did not no how we eat it but in a hope to save the village Septus sent three men out to the beasts to kill and take back to two of them but an elder came running down to them and said " take one back alive so i may learn it's secrets " .
As the men set out on there two day journey Septus gatherd the nomads at the lake and they sat and waited for the men to return .
It had been three days and the men did not return and the nomads grew hungry there was no food left . But Septus saw some figures coming over the rocky hills he yelled " they have returned " the nomads ran to the men to help them carry the dead cows back the live cow was quite easy to lead and followed the men back to the lake .
There was a feast that night as the men danced and the women sang the village elder came to Septus and said " the cow it is magic "
Septus ; what how is it magic?
Elder ; it has given me white water
Septus ; take me too it
Elder ; come come

Elder ; look i pull on this magic finger on it's belly and it makes white water look i shall pull
Cow ; mooo
Septus ; This is a godly being . Let me taste this white water put some in my hands . *drinks* it taste better than the lake water
Elder ; i shall try *drinks* i does what shall we name it
Septus ; Milk !

Elder ; we need more of these magic beasts
Septus ; yes we shall send the hunter to bring ten of them back
Elder ; What if they escape while we sleep
Septus ; i will announce this to the people and then you will know
Elder ; But sir
Septus ; TELL THEM TO GO TO THE LAKE !! NOW!!

As the nomads gathered at the lake front they wondered why none of the elders knew what was happing this had never happened before and they had never stayed in one place for more then two days it was very strange . As they all gathered and watched Septus walk in front of them they started to whisper to each other .

Septus ; MY PEOPLE WE HAVE WANDERED FOR TOO LONG . WE HAVE BEEN ATTACKED AND MURDERED BY OTHER TRIBES FOR TOO LONG . HERE WE HAVE WATER AND FOOD
Nomad ; there is no food here
Septus ; NO FOOD WHAT DID YOU JUST EAT THEN LEXTUS( the elder master of the cow ) BRING THE MAGIC BEAST . THIS MAGICAL BEAST MAY BE KILLED AND COOK AND EATEN BY US OR IT CAN GIVE US MAGICAL WHITE WATER!!!!
Nomads ; *Whispering*
Nomad ; Magic water ??
Septus; YES THEY HAVE FINGERS ON THERE BELLY THAT GIVE USES WHITE WATER THAT TASTES BETTER AND IS MAGIC . I WILL SEND OUT FIVE MEN TO BRING BACK TEN COWS ALIVE SO WE MAY KEEP THEM AND MILK THEM FOR THERE MAGIC WATER .
Nomads ; MILK??
Septus ; I HAVE NAMED THE WHITE WATER MILK . KNOW TO CELEBRATE THIS GRATE MIRACULOUS DAY WE WILL FINALLY SETTLE HERE AND MAKE THIS OUR HOME !!!!
Nomads ; * Cheering *

Chapter 2 ; The Cave​

It has been 11 years since Septus made his speech and the nomads had made great advancements to there village . Children where born every day the population had become better they had found that milk was better for babies then water . The cows had mated and the elders studied them they learn what eat and drink and how the mate they learn when to milk them and what cow to eat they also used the male cows Septus named them bulls to move big rocks . They would make clothes from the cows skin and cover there houses with it to . It wasnt all go though the nomads had a very hard time moving around and carrying things over the rocky land . Septus spent a long time working on how he would make this easier for the tribe but noting came to mind until one day Septus saw his child playing with a small round rock the child was throwing up a hill and watching it roll back down . Septus started think that if he could get big round stone he could put them on the carts that the bull where pulling and it would make it faster he ran to the village Elders hut .

Septus ; *gasping* quick follow me to the lake
As the walked to the lake they saw Septus grabbing a stick
Elder ; What is it Septus
Septus : I have found out how we can carry things around faster .
Elder ; How ?
Septus ; * draws a circular stone in the sand * look if we put that onto the bulls wooden cart it would make things much faster
Elder ; This is genus but how do we make the rocks round
Septus ; A scout said he saw a two very hard rocky things in a cave to the south i will go take a look at them and maybe they are stronger the rock and we can use them to shape the rocks .

Septus ran to the scouts house
Septus ; Bring me to the cave
Scout ; Wow you scared me there
Septus ; CAve bring me to the cave
Scout ; Ok OK

The cave was not far off so they reached it while it was still daytime
Scout ; Heres the rocky stuff there both different in colour
Septus ; Get me a rock * scout hands Rock * I will brake some of it off * starts beating the metal with rock * * small slab falls off each one *
Scout ; i hear something
Septus ; Me too
* footsteps and grunting *
Septus ; who is there

Two men appeared from a tunnel in the cave

Septus ; Who are you ?????

Chapter 3 ; Ideas

Septus ; Who are you
Cave man ; Garnc frionc dogosd
Septus ; Dam they speak differently . Can you tell us what this does * points at Coloured rocks *
Cave man : *Draws a picutre on the cave wall with some sort of metal *
scout ; It looks light he is saying he but these to metals together and made a better one
Cave man : uggh tin * points at the tin rocks * copper *points a copper rocks * *lights a fire and merges the tin and copper together and makes bronze * UGhh bronze romble still skin .
Septus : I see Tin and copper and with enough heat can melt together and make bronze thank you

Septus tried to take the man from the cave and bring him to the village he would not leave . When the brought the bronze back to village there was an other feast they killed five cows and fed the hole village .

villagers ; Septus you have done so much for us you thought us about the cow and now you have invented the wheel and made bronze you are truly a god.
Septus ; Thanks you my people i predicted many more great times for our village .

Soon after this bronze was but to use very fast . Septus ordered the making of Axes and Spears and even use tin and copper to build monuments in his city .
Soon they sent out more scouts to see if there where any more people living in the area as the old man in the cave was gone . The scouts said they found three different animals and saw smoke in the sky . As Septus saw that all these animals be taken back to the village for study . Septus named all of the new animals
1 ; The horse a fast creature that may be hard to tame
2 ; The pig a fat creature that provided many different types of meat
3 ; The Dear the Scouts had to throw rock at the legs of these creatures to stop them from running .

Septus taught that the horse maybe good for carry there scouts on because it was a fast creature . So after countless attempts to tame some horses Septus finally tamed them and put them to use.
The dear put an other idea in the great mind of Septus . He taught if the dear ran when the saw people that instead of rocks why not shot something after trying many thing he finally saw that if he got a long tight strand of horse hair tied it to a straight stick and make it bend stick a bronze tipped arrow in it he could shot dear from afar

thanks it gonna take a long time too finish

Chapter 4 ; The Others​

As Septus taught about the smoke that the scouts had seen he taught mabye the other nomads had settled close by .
So he told his scouts to get there horses and spear and go explore where the smoke was .

Septus ; Men there my be other people living close by and i want to know if there is so get you horses and spears and go north were the smoke was seen

Scout 1 ; But sir what if they attack us like in the forests before here

Septus ; We have bronze the most powerful metal on the planet . I will have the women make you some milk and put it in a pot for your journey

Scout 2 ; Sir what if we do not return

Septus ; Then you will be remembered as heroes NOW GO!!!!

AS the scouts set out on there horses over the hills into the northern jungles they began to tallk

Scout 1 ; Do you think there may be other people who have setteled out here
Scout 2 ; No Septus is a smart man he would be the only man on this earth to know how to raise a city
Scout 3 : Plus if there is we have mighty bronze
Scout 1 ; Here comes the Jungle
Scout 4 : Stay together dont want to get lost in these jungles could have some evil beasts
*bush shaking*
Scout 1 ; What was that ??
*screaming from the trees*
Scout 4 ; Look out there throwing spear * gets hit *

As the scouts fell to the sneak attack from the trees .Septus was waiting for there return . It had been three day and Septus was worried he had just sent 4 men to there deaths but then he heard the women scream . He left his hut and ran to where he heard the screams he could see a horse with the body of Cumbrian ( scout 1 ) hanging from the saddle with a spear in his chest . As he got closer Septus ran to the horse and took Cumbrian off .

Cumbrian ; They cam form the trees the trees !!! They killed them and took them into the jungles
Septus ; Who ? Who did this ?
Cumbrian ; The Others

Chapter 5 ; REVENGE!​

The attacked on the scouts drove Septus mad he was extremely angry .
So he made a plan he was going to march into this jungle with ever single man of age in his city and kill all of the Others . Septus marched to where the citizens and erected a statue of Septus in the middle of the city and Septus began to talk

Septus ; My people so far life here has been easy we have livestock and fish we have bronze weapons and leather huts . But now some savages from the jungles have three men and left Cumbrian the scout on the brink of death . We must now bring every able to fight to this jungle and take these murderers lives . FOR OUR PEOPLE FOR OUR CITY FOR OUR CIVILIZATION!!!!!
Crowd ; *Cheering*

A small short man ran up to Septus and whispered to him .
Septus ; What this can not be true take me to him

The small man took Septus to Cumbrian's hut

Man ; Look Sir

Septus face droped as he look at Cumbrian .
Septus ; How
Man ; We do not know sir i was talking to him about the attacked and his red soul of glory just came out of his mouth .
Septus ; You killed him didn't you !!!!!
Man ; No sir i did not
Septus ; You will pay

Septus went into a blind rage and beat the man until he was coughing up blood
Man ; Sir please *cough* PLEASEEEEEEE
As Septus took the final blow and kicked the man in the face and waited but he just didn't get back up . Septus took the body to the far end of the Lake and threw him in and watch the limb body sink into the water until he could not see it .

Septus mind was in a mess and he went back to Cumbrian's hut and look at his body one more time . He then left the hut and entered one a few feet away .

Septus ; He's dead
Cumbrian's mother ; What no our son
Septus ; He was you son not mine YOURS
Cumbrian's mother ; Septus he is our son you said you loved me
Septus : NO! i have a son he will lead our people after me and i have a love IT'S NOT YOU!!
Cumbrian's mother ; He is out s-

Just before she could finish what she was saying Septus struck her .

Septus ; DON'T YOU DARE SAY HE IS MY SON HE WAS YOURS IF YOU TELL ANYONE I WILL KILL YOU , YOU LITTLE WITCH

Septus left the hut as Cumbrian's mother sat on the straw floor of the hut and cried .
All of this was getting to Septus and driving him mad . He went to his hut which was made from rocks cow skin and logs it's was the biggest in the village and he lived there with his love Castries and his son Septus II .

Septus ; Son come here
Septus II ; Yes father
Septus ; Son i may not come back from this battle with the others our men are not trained fighters and i am getting old and also am not a great fighter . When i die you are the new leader try lead out people to greatness .
Septus II ; *tears coming from his eyes * But father i am not a leade-
As Septus II was about to finish a man entered the hut

Man ; Sir we have given all the men able a sword spear axe or bow there was not enough for all so we gave those left over wooden cubs
Septus ; Good let's go make these people pay

As the men marched Septus allowed no talking as it might distract them from hearing the others . They soon reached the jungle .
They waited for a few moments and heard the bushs moving

Septus ; ATTACK!!!!!!!

As Septus and his men ran in to the bush's they ran into they fell over the others on the ground jumping up as fast as possible the ones that didn't die already, started attacking . The others where noting like Septus taught they has leather clothes just like Septus's men but as he taught they were fight with tin and copper weapons that were know match for the bronze arrows and axes of Septus's men . The others started retreating Septus's men followed them threw the forest shooting some of them down with arrows and jumping on the slow tired ones . There was only about 10 of the others left when they reached a city . The city was much bigger and grater then Septus's City , this city had walls made of stone and houses made of bricks inside . Septus's never saw anything like it before . As they chased the remaining men to the city the others closed the wooden gate to fast and locked Septus's men outside but the gate was no strong enough to withstad the axes of Septus's men . As they entered the city they saw an army of over 100 in the streets of the city but still the spirit and strength of Septus's men Crushed the others under there feet .
Suddenly they heard a bell ringing on a balcony in a big brick tower and a man came out onto a balcony .

Idolatress ; I am Idolatress KING of the Srentex people why have you come and killed my people and destroyed my city .
Septus : You attacked our scouts and we have come to claim revenge
Idolatress ; You will NEVER TAKE MY CITY YOU ARE TO WEA-

As the king was about to finish Septus's took his bow and shoot an arrow straight into the chest of Idolatress . Soon after the guards of the king ran out of the kings tower ad ran at Septus's and one of them threw a knife and it hit Septus's in the chest as he fell to the ground blood pumped from his chest

Please leave some reply's

thanks i was worried that no1 liked it

Chapter 6 ; Life​

The blood now pumping faster out of Septus's chest as his life was fading from his face . Septus's people believed that if they could get his blood into there mouths and spit it back into his body he would live but it was useless .
Septus had only a few minutes of life left and in his last moments of life he began to talk .

Septus ; My men before i came here i told my son he would become the chieftain of our people and he will lead you to greatness . Please do not destroy this city we may need it but look for some remaining people to teach our people how to build these defending "WALL'S" . Please burn my body and throw my soul into the lake .

No one said a thing they lifted there leader a brought his body home . As the villagers Saw the body of there great leader they all wept . The soldiers told his son what had happened . They did what Septus asked and burned his body and threw anything that remained into the lake .

The biggest worry now was how was this young leader of fifteen going to lead them .
Everyone waited at the statue in the Center of the city . Soon Septus II walk in front of them and started to talk

Septus II ; People my father is dead he died fighting for our people but he did not die in vain after pillaging the city they were attacking we found some interesting things . Such as new technologies called

Paper ; This is used to write on insted of writhing in the sand and on caves we can use paper as it is easy to make
Brick building ; We can make real houses and walls because if this
fishing ; The lake can now be fished for a supply of food known as fish

With all these new discoveries life will be easier and we will grow faster .
Also my people we have settled in this city for a long time and now that we have won a battle we shall need to be remembered by a name so in honour of my father we shall be known as THE SEPT'S .

I hope to make us great and make our city great and make our CIVILIZATION GREAT!!!!

Sept's : *cheering*

Septus II walk back to his hut and started making plans on how to rule at fifteen he did not learn enough from his father how to lead . But he did have plans .

He wanted to expand the Sept's into other lands so as fast as possible he sent over two hundred people to the city they had just taken from the others . It was a three day journey there and it was not easy because Septus II could not be everywhere at once so he made his close friend Coitus the leader of that city . Paper was put to uses very fast and letters between Septus and Coitus where being sent by house messengers but the messengers complained the journey was long and some even got lost . So think fast Coitus and Septus thought of and idea using bricks they could build a line leading from city to city so without delay builders were sent out to build the new ROADS as they were called from city to city .

Septus II learned from his father mistakes and decided to manufacture more weapons and teach people how to use them so that more land would be under there control .

Chapter 7 ; Improvements​

The last two years went smoothly without anything huge happening . The population was steadily rising and Septus II had a real army for his Civilization he had scouts patrolling the area looking for any new resources and any other people . The Sept's also developed there own alphabet and now letters between Septus and Coitus were more then just a picture of happy or sad people . Information was now being stored and houses where made from bricks so people where no longer die from freezing in the winter .

Septus was still troubled people start asking where the trees and sea and birds and the world around them came from and Septus had no answer for them . roads where being used in city and the Sept's were born road builders . The Army of Sept's was also doing great with many talented fighters . Walls had been placed around the city and people were now looking to name the city's . The first was named Seth and the second Coit . The only other problem was how to get people to work the land because they would work on killing and clean meat or growing crops and noting was given back to them the food was given to everyone no more no less to any citizen . This is how currency started Septus thought of it when he saw a soldier give and other his rusty spear and some fish to another soldier for his new spear . So using silver from a new cave they found to the south east of the village he made small circular coins called Set's . They came in eight different kinds all with different numbers on them . It took ten other men the smartest men the Sept's had they also had to find out how much things where worth like cows and bronze .

It took several months but finally it was released to the Sept people . Now that currency was just released there was now poor and rich people it took a while for things to become stable again. Farmers and miners were the richest and pot makers and weavers were poorest . This lead to more problems so more jobs need to be made to share to money so that every could afford food . So Septus II made a plan to create a huge open flat ground and open a market on it this was a great success . Homes started becoming bigger than other rich people paid potter to make vases for the homes and weavers paid to make beautiful clothes . The economy was great but because of the limited land size and the growing size of rich houses Septus taught instead of building singles house he made a plan to make houses that went upwards and held more than one family . This was a new age for the Sept's with Septus's Organized mind things could go well for the Sept's

Chapter 8 ; Zoxtanism​

As Septus came up with more and more organized and complicated ways to run his land his other city ran by governor Coitus was busy with a man named Menlo who said while he slept in his home he had a dream that a Godly being called Zoxtan spoke to him and told him his people need to begin worshipping him or his people will die this lead to many people praying to Zoxtan in the streets and causing havoc when this problem came to Septus's Attention he sent a reply saying send Zoxtan to him . Within a week Menlo came to Seth and Septus told him to tell him the story of Zoxtan .

Septus ; Tell me of this Zoxtan
Menlo ; Yes sir . I was sleeping when i woke i a magical place where buildings where made of pure silver and it was filled with people that wore the finest clothes i have ever seen . He told me if we do not worship him then our souls will never leave our bodies and enter his realm . We must build great temples and buildings in his name and also needs servants to work his temples and chant prayers to him . He has a palace guarded by half man half serpent like creatures and said that he chooses only the greatest holy fighters may become his heroes in his realm but one man that was made a hero in his realm was full of greed and hate that he stole magical items from Zoxtan's palace and is now hiding and trying to trick humans into following him and becoming his slaves .
Septus ; I have no words to sat except that this must be true and i will follow Zoxtan and order the building of temples to him in all our cities and ones to come .
Menlo ; Thank you sir

As Menlo left to go back Coit Septus ordered the building of temples of Zoxtan and people were trained by Menlo on how to worship Zoxtan and Menlo wrote a book on everything about Zoxtan .

Now that temples where being built Septus couldn't just let them look like big dirty looking building so when he heard that a man in the city had been picking flowers and weeds from the forest and mixing them with egg yolk from chickens eggs he had made a paint . So by order of Septus all scouts had to go pick the most colourful flowers and weeds . So once the scouts got back they had flowers more colourful than the rainbow .

Now Septus started paying people to try become masters at painting so they could paint the temples . People soon mastered painting and the temples where painted beautifully and now people even took up painting as a career and paint paintings of Zoxtan . Rich people soon had fully painted homes with paint statues and portraits .

People loved the new culture and started making musical instruments soon the culture of Seth and Coit was booming .

This was a hole new age of The Arts

Chapter 9 ; The Empire​

As the Sept culture grew more and more stronger and buildings where being built in the name of the arts Septus II taught that the Sept's needed more land and cities . So he sent out Fifteen scouts to look for other people .

After a while of scouting the scouts came back and told Septus that they found an uncivilized barbarian people that wore only leather armour and no other armour they had long hair and swords and axes made from a metal they had never seen before .

To Septus's ears this was just an opening to take another city . So he called his army to the frount of there barracks and told them what was going to happen

Septus ; Men we have found an other people living here they do not seem to be well armour but do have a new kind of metal . They look very unorganised and uncivilised so if we use our training we may be able to destroy them with ease . So in the name of Zoxtan!!
Soldiers; *raising spears and cheering*

So the men set out on there journey and Septus came with them to fight and to draw in the journey on the map . As they reached the Barbarian city they first set up a formation so that if they tried to charge at them they could easily defend . The city wasn't very well protected it just had stone buildings and no walls the barbarians had farms covering the place though . So as the Sept's came out of there hiding place walking slowly but readily the barbarians heard them and charged at them they had no archers just swords man and they ran scattered and organised just like septus taught they would and when the tried to attack the Sept's they where easily killed by the smart manoeuvres of the Sept's . The rest of the barbarians tried to pull back and run at the Sept's again but the barbarians brute strength was no match for the organised Sept's army .

The city was taken and the remaining male Citizens were taken as slaves for the people that could afford them . This started the slave trade in for the Sept's they were used to build the new very fast as temples houses and barracks where built at ease and the slaves where used to build roads leading all over Sept land . The new city was governed by the General of the army used to take the city General Margaritas . The city was named Margi by the general the amount of food this city had because of all the farms gave a huge boost to the food supply but made the price plummet and farms didn't earn as much .

After some study the Sept's discovered that the metal the barbarian swords where made of was Iron it was stronger and easier to make than bronze and started a new age for the army as armour was stronger and weapons where stronger

If you wish to suggest something please do

Chapter 10 ; Iron​

Just like bronze destroyed to use of stone weapons iron did the same to bronze . Iron was used in every weapon the Sept's had Axes were iron spears wear iron swords were iron arrows tips were iron and armour and shields were iron not only was iron stronger but it was easier to mine and produce . Soon bronze was just used for making decorations .

The new city of Margi became the fastest producer of food in the Sept land now that food wasn't a problem Septus II focused on culture and housing and getting more cities . The economy was fine and it could easily hold three or four more cities . So scouts were not just sent out when Septus was looking for something but they now had shifts and were assigned to bring anything usual back to the leader and if they found sighs of other people report back .

It was not long before reports came in of an other city . Three scouts ran to Septus's Home to tell him

Scouts ; Sir we have found an other Civilization they are not like the others we have fought they have big walls that are even painted beautify and they have tall towers and building also beautiful we think that this city has great architects .
Septus ; Well they seem civilized but learning for past experience they will not understand us speaking to them so here take them this * takes a piece of paper and draws some things on it * take this to them if they let you past there walls .
Scout ; What if they dont let us into there city
Septus ; We will take it as an insult and destroy them .
Scout ; Why not destroy them now
Septus ; Because they have walls and towers and big building that are all painted this shows they are almost as smart as us and they will be hard to fight but if we can befriend them we can attack them when they dont expect it
Scout ; Great thinking sir we will get this note to them
Septus ; May Zoxtan be with you

The scouts reached the other city in no time because the journey was fast using all the roads the slaves had built they only had to journey threw a same forest and a dirt path until they got to the city . As they walked to the gate an archer screamed at them but the scouts had no clue what he said . They tried to sigh him to open the gate and strangely he left his tower and the gate opened . When the gate was fully open they saw an old man with a long white beard in front of them . They handed him the paper as he tried to make sence of the pictures sighed to the scouts to follow him . They looked around the magnificent city and saw it marble streets and beautiful houses . When the reached a huge building with statues of the old man on both sides the man entered and when he returned he had a large piece of bark . He used a knife to carve out some pictures and then an other man in chains came out of the building and the old man tied him to the horse . As the scout looked at the bark it looked like the man was trying to say to take this man and teach him your language and learn there's from him . When the men returned with the man to the city of Seth they told Septus of the city and the man

Scout ; The city was huge and had marble streets that were painted and had beautiful houses . They gave us this man and want him to teach us there language and him to teach us there's .

Septus ; Well lets hurry

As Septus organized a class of the smartest men in town to learn from the Man he taught the man the language of the seths after his teachings.

After a few months they had both learned to speak fluently in each other languages . Sp Septus himself brought the man back to the city where he came from . Once he reachead the gates he shouted to the archer

Septus ; Open the gate and let me see your leader
Archer ; Why
Septus ; He gave my to scouts this man here and i wanted to give him back .

AS the gates opened the old man was there again

Old man ; Welcome to my city
Septus ; Thank you i am Septus leader of the Seth's
Old man ; I am Onrion leader of the Oix empire
Septus ; I have noticed that you said empire do you have many cities
Onrion ; Yes our lands stretch very far we have nine cities in our control .
Septus ; We have three
Onrion ; Here let me show you to my palace maybe we can talk diplomacy

As Onrion Showed Septus the way to the palace he thought to himself that maybe this Civilization had more knowledge then his and could be a useful ally but Septus had never had to bargain with someone so this Diplomatic meeting could not be even and he may be taken advantage of . They entered the palace and Septus saw beautiful painting and fountains and even sculptures . They set down at a long round table mad of Oak .

Onrion ; So if you people only have three cities than you must not have explored much if we are the first people you have met with more than one city

Septus ; Yes you are also the most advanced people we have met i have seen your city it is very beautiful . We are looking to expand our land and take more cities and i think that if we can befriend each other than our two peoples could grow strong

Onrion ; Yes we have found other peoples living in this land and we have many of our people drawing maps of this land , if you would give us you map and we give you ours we could understand each other better . We could start trading knowledge and learn from each other culture hvae you learn to master wheels and roads

Septus ; Yes we our building roads and carts to travel in

Onrion ; Good then we can build roads from my cities to yours and peoples from our cities may meet each other and trade . Have you learned to use currency

Septus ; Yes we trade in a currency of small round coins called Set's our economy is in great shape at the moment

Onrion ; Good good so you are a pretty advanced people maybe we should unite our currency so that we made trade together easier we can called it the Setrion

Septus ; Good thinking how about i come back here with all of our technology papers and we can share knowledge

Onrion ; Yes good i think this will be the greatest thing to happen to our people

As Septus left to return to Seth he sent letters to Coit and Margi and told there leaders to come with Septus to the city of Onrion again as Septus Tied a cart to his horse with all the papers inside it he also tied and other to the horse of Coitus filled with silver bars to give to Onrion as a gift . As the men set out to the City Septus left his advisor's in charge of the cities until his return . So the men started to talk on there way to Onrions city

Septus ; This city will amaze you it is magnificent

Margaritas ; Sir why befriend these people instead of controlling them

Coitus ; Yes sir we should take there city

Septus ; Ok lets take there city it's not like they have eight more and they are fight us with probably the same our even better weapons and more troops

Margaritas ; Sorry sir I didn't no

Septus ; Befriending these people could help us there leader is a genus and there people could trade with us and our troops could take cities easier using there maps . They could teach us a lot of things we don't no i think this could be the greatest day in our history

OMG epic story i just signed up so i could post this for you
were did you get thoses ideas ma this is the best story on the site

Chapter 11 ; Diplomacy​

As the three men gathered at the gate of Onrions city they called the archer to open it .
When it opened Onrion was waiting for them behind it .

Onrion ; Hello Septus who are the others

Coitus and Margaritas did not speak Onrions language so Septus had to translate .

Septus ; These are my two governors they look after my other cities

Onrion ; Good lets go into the palace and talk of an alliance .

Luckily Onrion did not speak Seth so Septus could make plans with the other two and Onrion would not know

Margaritas ; This better pay off
Septus ; It will
Coitus ; Look at the buildings and streets there so beautiful
Septus ; These are smart people they need culture

They entered the palace and Coitus and Margaritas gazed at it's beauty . They sat down at the round oak table once more but this time there was other people there wearing white robes unlike Septus , Margaritas and Coitus who always wore armour .

Onrion ; These are my senators they help my rule my empire and cites and we vote on thingsthat should become laws our what plans to do in the future

Septus ; Sorry whats a Vote?

Onrion ; O sorry but in this empire the senators must vote on what to do a vote is to say if they agree or disagree with the decision and at the end the side with the most votes get passed

Septus ; That is brilliant i could help me decide things faster and run my soon to be empire better

Onrion ; Good that will help us , now lets move onto the Alliance , in order to ally you we must revive a map of you empire so that we my build a road to your capital city

Septus ; Sorry to interrupt but whats a capital city

Onrion ; Your main city where your palace and were you decide all of your goverment decisions

Septus ; Ok sorry go on

Onrion ; ok so once we get the map we will give you one of ours so that we both no where each others cities are , we should also try build roads from each city to an other so merchants can move faster around , and lets trade some technology so that were both on the same page for exaple you can see that we write on tree bark while you seem to write on this thing here we would like too no how to make this .

Septus ; Yes i agree to all of this but please take all these gifts i have brought , seven silver bars and this the Book of Zoxtan

Onrion ; Zoxtan ???

Septus ; Zoxtan he is ruler and maker of earth please read the book i have taken the liberty of translating it into your language

Onrion ; The ruler and maker we have never thought of a ruler for earth i shall read the book

Septus ; Good

Senator ; Wait i have an idea , we should build small palaces in each of our cities so that when you of us goes to the city we my stay there

Septus ; Yes we can call them embassies

Onrion ; Good now lets make this official lets start the trade

Septus ; Coitus Margaritas bring in the papers

Coitus ; Yes sir
As coitus and Margaritas wheeled in the maps and technology papers on there cart the senators started to whisper among themselves

Onrion ; * Looks at maps and papers * hmmm this is good i will have my top men duplicate these straight away , this must have been hard translating it all let me give you our maps and technology

A small man wheeled in a big cart filled with tree bark

Septus ; A i see this is good let me bring these back to my City and have my men write them down i shall return tomorrow .

Septus Coitus and Margaritas jump on there horses and made the travel home , And like he said Septus came back tomorrow with all the papers he had taken the archer opened the gate for him and let him see Onrion

Onrion ; We have finished duplicating your papers
Septus ; Us to here take them back * takes the cart from his horse and wheels it to Onrion *
Onrion ; Thank you and yours * two men come down the street holding the papers *
Septus ; Thank you please send me a letter when you wish to speak again i must go back to Seth and put all of the things we have learned to work
Onrion : goodbye

Septus jump on his horse and made the ride back to Seth .

It was just a few days before huge changes started happing in Seth and other cities . Schools started opening and children started being thought how to speak read and write in both languages , Merchants from all of Onrions cities started coming in and giving a massive boost to the economy . Stairs started being used instead of ladders marble was being used in floors , pools and baths opened and even a theatre opened and it became a big hit so more and more opened culture was booming and the Seth's had plenty of money Onrion even converted to Zoxtanism .

Now that everything in the cities was fine Septus started building his armies and training them more and more and using the Onrions map Septus had picked out a small civilization with only four cities to it's name and Onrion had told him that they were still using stone weapons .

Top Bottom