A few questions CTP1 v1.2 (xplosive)

phillipwyllie

Wannabe Deity
1.) I've just downloaded and ran the 1.21 hack and I still can't seem to save my scenarios. The game keeps telling me that it can't find the scenario that created the saved game I'm trying to load. Also it doesn't come up in the scenario part in the main menu. All I want to do at the moment is play a customised map. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

2.) The other day when playing under a Ecotopia( or was it corporate republic) government, I was able to get my whole civilization to increase in size once per turn with carefull management of the the labour force( and having hydoponic farms). The turns to next population said 0 and not 1, what does the 0 mean and how did I manage to get it to the end of the game( and the cities weren't celebrating).

3.) Can anbody explain the stored box to me, I suppose it's like the granary box in civ2.

4.) Can you mod the Max buttons( prod, science, food, happiness) do to what you want. For example max food doesn't put surplus citizens as merchants but say scientists or labourers and so forth. I have a slow computer and it takes forever if I have to constantly change 20 merchants to labourers( and new computers cost money!).

5.) Whats the biggest city size anybody's managed to sustain.

Thanks.

Top Bottom