• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

A "Jesus" Leader

NankingDan

Chieftain
Here's a funny story, and I wonder if it's happened to anyone else.
I had a caravel of three Viking beserkers. I had all three doing an amphibious attack on an Indian city, and the third one spawned a great leader. However, I did not take the city, so the caravel was still full of the three beserkers and did not have room for the leader. The result: when I moved the caravel away, the great leader was standing on ocean! I tried to move him around, hoping I had a "Jesus" leader who roamed the seas, but he was just stuck there. Wish I could have gotten a screenshot. Anyways, has this ever happened to anyone else?

I've seen this before. It's pretty funny.

That sounds pretty cool.
I wonder what would happen if an AI boat moved into the same square?
I hope you sent a boat to retrieve Jesus, especially if the Romans were nearby ;)

This happens with bezerker units. Marines or the Viking Beserkers. In order to get the GL, move a ship with transport space under it, and you should be able to load the unit. If the search was working, you could search for this. It's been talked about before, but I don't remember when or the topic title. I suppose you could wade through them all. . .

I'm gonna use marines more often now just to see if I can make it happen. If it does, I'll even name him Jesus.

lol that is so funny.

Now if only you could get a Moses leader, then you could split the water and not worry about naval units. :lol:

Top Bottom