A New Hope: A Star Wars Mafia Game (Game Thread)

*noob* what does fos mean?

Finger of Suspicion. It's used much more frequently at the .org, first time I've ever seen it used here IIRC. Basically saying that you suspect someone is scum without actually voting for them (correct me if I am wrong).

Finger of Suspicion. It's used much more frequently at the .org, first time I've ever seen it used here IIRC. Basically saying that you suspect someone is scum without actually voting for them (correct me if I am wrong).

In a nutshell, yep.

Is Renata really withdrawing from the game? It appears it is a bad time for her to do so....

Who will take the role/how quickly?

Is Renata really withdrawing from the game? It appears it is a bad time for her to do so....

Who will take the role/how quickly?

We're PMing people on the reserve list to find that out, of course. :p

No. But there's too many positions in the Galaxy to know whether he's Sith/Empire/Separatist or something weirder... I don't know how far this stretches into the Extended universe. Any Nightsisters of Dathomir around?
Uh... aren't all three of those bad?

Assuming we're all Republic or Rebels, that is.

fos: Takhisis
Ok, now that i know what that means, well, Jabba is not Republic and not a Rebel.
I don't think Palpatine is either. :p

Does anyone have some high midichlorian counts? I might want to speak to you.

Uh... it's night. :p

It's night, so there is no voting now.

Cross post with Chox.

i can tell you from experiance. its a terrible place to be

I made a mistake in the update, night is only 24 hours long. Night ends in about 10 hours.

SEND NIGHT ACTIONS TO CHOXORN.

Keep forgetting about the updates on off-hour times and all, it's ok of course, even ok this night got shortened, just reminds me since I made it online in time I ought to say something in case I die tonight. If I die it will be obvious who I am etc, but my top suspicions after Jabba (top priority to lynch except any Sith) are Methos for another Mafia faction (as in, not a bounty hunter or neutral, just a regular mafia who doesn't want Innocents alive/confirmed in public) and Lord OST is a bounty hunter who found out the bounty on me, but he never tried to warn me or help me out besides half-heartedly voting around in public, so just on the spot to make a convincing case. Hope I live and can explain more if some baddies die tonight instead though but got to cover the bases.

Sorry I was hanging out with a friend and forgot about this; consequently the update will be about 45 minutes late (I'm estimating). Apologies. I'm writing it as we speak.

Night 1

General Grievous stalked out to meet his prey, Love. As the General twirled his lightsabers in the air, he was astonished when he saw that Love wasn't cowering in fear. "Do you know who I am?!" the General demanded ferociously. Love calmly replied, "Why yes. You're the former general, Grievous." Grievous was puzzled. "What do you mean, former general?" Love only smiled, and before anyone knew it, General Grievous was dead.

Spoiler :
thomas.berubeg was Evil!
Spoiler :
He was a member of the Sith faction!

Boba Fett flew on his jetpack over to meet the one with the bounty, Earthling. However, just as Boba was dreaming of credits and money, as he was about to pull the trigger and end Earthling's life, he heard a noise. In fact, it was a rather large noise. He looked around and found Renata sprinting towards him. Desperately Boba tried to fire at Renata, but his normally deadly accurate aim missed his target in his rush. Renata slammed into Boba Fett and tackled him to the ground, allowing Earthling to escape. Renata then scrambled up and ran away with Earthling, but before they got too far out of range, Earthling turned around and shot Boba in the shoulder. Boba Fett is injured. Earthling then spun around and dashed off into the night. Earthling was protected by Renata.

Darth Maul grinned an evil, mischievous grin as he pulled his black hood over his tattooed face. He was bloodthirsty, and tonight his thirst would be quenched. He jumped onto his speeder and went to find Renata, his unfortunate victim. When Renata found Maul staring her down, he knew his doom was imminent. Such scum were no match for the awesome power of the Force, and Maul threw Renata against the wall with devastating force (no pun intended) to drive his point home. Maul then walked calmly over to Renata's body and plunged down with his lightsaber. Renata was dead.

Spoiler :
Chewbacca was Innocent!
Spoiler :
He was a member of the Rebel Alliance!

Determined to set some justice in the world, Samuel Jackson Mace Windu set out in search of SS-18 ICBM. Mace looked far and wide, but he couldn't find SS-18 anywhere. He was just... gone. Disappointed, Mace trudged back to his home to get some sleep. SS-18 ICBM was safe!

Night Summary
  • General Grievous (thomas.berubeg attacked Love, who fended off his attack and killed him.
  • Boba Fett set out to kill Earthling, but found him to be protected by Renata.
  • Boba Fett is injured.
  • Darth Maul killed Renata.
  • Mace Windu failed to vigilante kill SS-18 ICBM.

It is now DAY TWO. Day will end in approximately 48 hours.

Income has been generated!
Scan results have been sent!
Lynch votes in Bold.
Support votes in Green.

Top Bottom