A resource explaining the culture overview?

Eukaryote

Deity
I don't understand the new culture/tourism overview very much and I request to be directed to a guide/resource explaining how it works. I found this: (http://cdn2.steampowered.com/Manuals/235580/CIV_V_BNW_PC_ONLINE_MANUAL_ENG.pdf) did not have the information I was looking for.

Alternatively, I'd like to be explained to how I can tell:
1. How much influence my culture/tourism has on others.
2. How much influence other cultures have on me.
3. How my happieness is affected by 1 and 2.
4. How to tell which is the most dominant culture worldwide.

All of these are found in the culture overview.

1. At the top of the 'influence by player' tab, you select a civ to look at. By default, this is the player's civ. The 'level' column of the chart shows how much influence you have against each civ. Mousing over the bars on the bar chart will show you how much tourism you have accumulated against them (grey bar), and how much culture they have accumulated (pink bar).

2. By changing the selected civ, you can see how much influence they have over you, identically to step 1 above.

3. The 'culture victory' tab will show the ideology, public opinion (ideological unhappiness state), ideological unhappiness penalty, and overall happiness being caused to each civ that has selected an ideology. Mousing over the public opinion column will show the sources of influence. The mathematics of this are marginally complicated to explain.

4. The culture victory tab will show how many civs each civ is influential with. You can get more details by using the method described in step 2 above.

Top Bottom