• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

ABNESII - .•°*”˜Cradle of Life˜”*°•.

OCC: Abaddon. It was well worth the wait.:goodjob:

To: Skiv
From the Republic of Lanka

We care not about the squabbles of our neighbors. We have nothing to gain by entering this war. We will give you a guarantee of neutrality in the war for five years (One Turn)

To: Chief Earthmover

We gladly accept your exchange of friendship. Look for our ships to reach your ports in the next few years. Hopefully we can establish a profitable trade relationship between out great nations.

Is peace with Ban so necessary? Need you be concerned with them?
The Nan people believe the Ban will be safer once inside Nan borders.
The treaty is very acceptable, save for the peace with Ban. We would like your promise of no intervention between the fighting of our peoples, in exchange, we will gladly accept your proposal of land and metallurgy, and perhaps an alliance of some sort would be in order.

To: Nan

Metallurgy is a significant [8EP] gift, and was meant to buy peace for our country and the Ban as our way of repaying the Ban. Perhaps we can find a way of resolving our debt to them without interfering in the border war between your countries. However, if you will not make peace with the Ban, we must ask instead that you pay the Katamari 2EP on the second turn of the agreement (when we teach you Metallurgy) in partial reparation for the forces lost to your invasion. If war is to continue in our region the Katamari must be able to defend our homeland, and we cannot help the Nan if our people are crushed while completing our advances. Further, the Katamari agree to no military intervention in the Nan-Ban war, as well as giving up the strip of land and rights to the east bank of the river as previously offered. We would also be open to negotiating a stronger partnership with the Nan once this agreement is settled.

We urge the Emperor of Nan to accept these terms and usher in a time of prosperity between our people.

EDIT:

We also re-affirm that this agreement is to last [3 turns], and note that all Katamari Chiefs honor the agreements made by their forefathers. We consider the violation of an agreement by a future leader to not only be an affront to one's ally but an insult to one's own heritage, and we expect our partners to honor the same code.

To: Nan

Metallurgy is a significant [8EP] gift, and was meant to buy peace for our country and the Ban as our way of repaying the Ban. Perhaps we can find a way of resolving our debt to them without interfering in the border war between your countries. However, if you will not make peace with the Ban, we must ask instead that you pay the Katamari 2EP on the second turn of the agreement (when we teach you Metallurgy) in partial reparation for the forces lost to your invasion. If war is to continue in our region the Katamari must be able to defend our homeland, and we cannot help the Nan if our people are crushed while completing our advances. Further, the Katamari agree to no military intervention in the Nan-Ban war, as well as giving up the strip of land and rights to the east bank of the river as previously offered. We would also be open to negotiating a stronger partnership with the Nan once this agreement is settled.

We urge the Emperor of Nan to accept these terms and usher in a time of prosperity between our people.

EDIT:

We also re-affirm that this agreement is to last [3 turns], and note that all Katamari Chiefs honor the agreements made by their forefathers. We consider the violation of an agreement by a future leader to not only be an affront to one's ally but an insult to one's own heritage, and we expect our partners to honor the same code.

Then it is settled. You will not interfere with our fight with Ban, or expand upon the east bank of the river. Then once metallurgy is fully mastered, we will give you 2 EP for it.

Then it is settled. You will not interfere with our fight with Ban, or expand upon the east bank of the river. Then once metallurgy is fully mastered, we will give you 2 EP for it.

Outstanding - we look forward to years of peace and partnership with the Nan.

-----​

To: Ban

We have reached a peace agreement with the Nan, but we have refused their request to join the war against your country. We are grateful for your past support, but we wish to remain neutral in this conflict. The Katamari military will not enter the war for Nan or Ban.

To formalize our pledge, will you agree to a non-aggression pact between the Ban and Katamari for [3 turns]?

To the Katamari
From Ban

We agree to a 15 year non-agression pact.

My trade is better.

To: Lanka

Therefore, I propose a a researching alliance. Is that agreeable?

... Why is my economy smaller than Skiv's? I spent money trying to improve this, not to mention my massively larger population, farmland, and number of cities.

You didn't spend anything improving your agriculture/industry/trade

Citys make people higher, and give better defence and control of your land
population doesn't directly do anything, and neither does having miles of land.. unless you work the land and direct the people, things just stay the way they are.

Where you spent money building units, the Skiv spent it growing their economy.

To The Mobandika:
From the Skiv:

Meet us with your army at the Guptan border. 100 goats slaughtered for your pleasure! You shal

My trade is better.

To: Lanka

Therefore, I propose a a researching alliance. Is that agreeable?

OCC: How can we have a research alliance? We have no writing, alphabet, or mathematics. We would have no way to transfer knowledge.

Lets try this Abaddon please provide your thoughts on this idea

IC:

To Skiv

Our merchants have told the Senate your military is developing complex tactics. We would like to send some of our men to participate in drill with your armies. In return we will teach your sailors some our knowledge of navigating away out of sight from the shore.

From: His Most Imperial Majesty King of Kings and Lord of Lords Huawawang XXVI (Note: His Highness had to create legitimacy for his succession).
To: Other Kings etc

We in the form of His Most Imperial Majesty King of Kings and Lords of Lords Huawawang XVI hereby declares a state of unilateral independence for Gojoseon this declaration ends any agreements with other nations unless they send details of any pre-existing agreements to his personages messages.

He would ask his neighbours Beijin, Ainu, Jomon and Nekia etc to join in joyous celebrations at the death of the previous Monarch who shall no longer be referred to by name.

He would also ask that in a show of goodwill that any knowledge that might be spread to his peoples would be a sign of continuing good will, fellowship and good intentions. Additionally anyone interested in courting our good favour would be advised to please send a message to inform of terms.

To: Beijing

We would also petition that his equal in the great nation of Beijing would enter into negotiations for the creation of a Holy League for Mutual Relations with extra conditions to be included in the agreement pending the wishes of his equal in Beijing.

Welcome Masada as leader of Gojoseon

From: His Most Imperial Majesty King of Kings and Lord of Lords Huawawang XXVI (Note: His Highness had to create legitimacy for his succession).

We in the form of His Most Imperial Majesty King of Kings and Lords of Lords Huawawang XVI hereby declares a state of unilateral independence for Gojoseon this declaration ends any agreements with other nations unless they send details of any pre-existing agreements to his personages messages.

He would ask his neighbours Beijin, Ainu, Jomon and Nekia etc to join in joyous celebrations at the death of the previous Monarch who shall no longer be referred to by name.

He would also ask that in a show of goodwill that any knowledge that might be spread to his peoples would be a sign of continuing good will, fellowship and good intentions. Additionally anyone interested in courting our good favour would be advised to please send a message to inform of terms.

We would also petition that his equal in the great nation of Beijing would enter into negotiations for the creation of a Holy League for Mutual Relations with extra conditions to be included in the agreement pending the wishes of his equal in Beijing.

I agree to whatever that means :p

Would be rather sexy to start seeing more orders...

Deadline is SUN 24TH

I was looking on stats and map now about 20 minutes, just thinking about future steps :p .... and I found that there are completely missing stats of Ubunto!!!!!!

That would be "ubura // Germanicus12"

Some evolution of the name occured to confuse!

I saw that my leader's name is still "Hadri IV"...why?

because i failed to edit it in? What should it be?

To: Chief Earthmover

We gladly accept your exchange of friendship. Look for our ships to reach your ports in the next few years. Hopefully we can establish a profitable trade relationship between out great nations.

OOC: I'm not sure if we've actually made contact with Lanka yet (I think I've only made it as far west as Banga), but we should meet up soon enough!

-----​

To: Ban

We would like to address three points of business:

1. We are pleased to enjoy peace with the Ban, and we wish to avoid accidental conflict as both our nations expand. Rather than drawing a formal border now, shall we agree that, when the day comes that our settlers and explorers meet, they should peacefully establish a border where they stand? This should help prevent any misunderstandings by overeager settlers.

2. Both of our nations thrive on the river. Shall we agree to allow each other's ships Right of Passage along the waterway, so that you may access the sea and we may explore further upstream? This agreement should apply to the river only, for we do not desire other nations' armies marching through Katamari lands. We propose no expiration for the ROP, but it may be canceled peacefully by either nation with [1 turn] notice.

3. Clearly both our people are acquainted with the Nan, but Katamari's explorations have also led us to the Banga and the Maori. We will gladly introduce you to these nations in exchange for contact with any of Ban's associates.

-----​

To: Banga

If you have not made contact yet with the Ban or Maori, we will introduce you to them in exchange for contact with any of your neighbors to the north or west.

-----​

Not sure if Toltec is around, but...

To: Maori

If you have not made contact yet with the Ban or Banga, we will introduce you to them in exchange for contact with any other nations you have encountered.

-----​

OOC: Welcome Masada, quite an entrance. ;)

Top Bottom