acheivement re: New York and Great Artists

LuckyArt

Chieftain
I'm trying to get 2 of the 3 GA's required. I'm at turn 283 and must have at least 10 GA's. I'm earning about 110 points a turn now. I need Da Vinci and Donnetti. I'm getting a new GA every 6-8 turns. Is it still possible to get the required 2?... or am I beating a dead horse? Is there a good way to earn GA points prior to Humanism? I 've looked into the civilipedia and I can't find anything. Oh! one other thing : I got the first GA offered and to the best of my knowledge, every one thereafter.

Da Vinci is a great engineer, not artist. All three are from the renaissance era, so they may not show up if you or anyone else in the game has made it to the industrial era.

You can also trade with AIs for the works of Art so if someone else takes the GAs, you are still okay. This achievement is a pain since it's not easy to get all 3 of Da Vinci and the 2 GA to even show up before an AI goes too far and forces the next era for great people.

Thx everyone! I can use every one's suggestions. Before I get started, here's my plan and I would like to hear your thoughts. OK, play on settler, concentrate at least 2-3 cities on industrial zones/workshops and 2-3 cities on theatre squares with their buildings and any wonders that would help. again, thx.

Thx everyone! I can use every one's suggestions. Before I get started, here's my plan and I would like to hear your thoughts. OK, play on settler, concentrate at least 2-3 cities on industrial zones/workshops and 2-3 cities on theatre squares with their buildings and any wonders that would help. again, thx.
Seems reasonable. And don't enter the industrial era until all the people you need have at least shown up on the great people screen. After that, beeline sewers. Good luck!

Top Bottom