Additional Civilizations (by DJSHenninger)

Thanks! I keep on trying to improve my icons :p

I don't really like the blood orange, but i like that icon :p Bringing it closer to red would probably conflict with other mods and official civs. Perhaps a brighter color would do? I dont know which one though :lol: I don't think there's a lot of choice but to choose some kind of red since it's really about the red white checkers.

So that would be red and white-pinkish, right? Currently can't make the icon, but that could be an interesting option :)

I think the pink should even be whiter than what I did, but it should be sufficient for a demonstration.
Spoiler :

I love this one! Ideally Croatia would be a bright red and a stark white, but that would cause too much conflict. I think Tomislav's art should mostly stay the same, but the new version gets all of the fancy design.

Thanks! I keep on trying to improve my icons :p

I don't really like the blood orange, but i like that icon :p Bringing it closer to red would probably conflict with other mods and official civs. Perhaps a brighter color would do? I dont know which one though :lol: I don't think there's a lot of choice but to choose some kind of red since it's really about the red white checkers.

Hmm, it might be placebo - because this really isn't that Orange at all. Anyway, here are all the alternatives so far, plus another I made:

I actually really like the new one you made. Seems like the reverse of the hunnic colors, although somewhat darker :)

I still have to consider a lighter white-pinkish color, like COF said. Might be a good option as well.

I like the middle one, it's the most unique. First one looks a bit like GE's Germany, the third looks a lot like Nabataea, the middle is distinguishably unique, or at least, nothing similar to it comes to mind. I like that shade of carmine in particular.

Or perhaps this'll do, but with TPangolin's fancy icon instead of the displayed one:

It's a white-blue color with that carmine. I suppose the reverse could work as well.
Or perhaps COF's red-orange color with white-blue? Many choices, except I can't choose. At one point I'll just pick one out :p

Looks very nice! Maybe making the white more blue or pinkish would help but it looks pleasant either way.

So hmm do you have plans to add Events and Decisions for these civs?

Looks nice, but it might be close to Tojo.

Spoiler :

Looks very nice! Maybe making the white more blue or pinkish would help but it looks pleasant either way.

So hmm do you have plans to add Events and Decisions for these civs?

Thanks, I actually wanted to make it a bit more blue :p

I currently don't have plans to add any support for that mod. Tbh, I haven't even used it yet, but that's because I rarely play these days. Wouldn't know how to, seemed lua-ish :p
---
So, another thing: Ever made something just to find out you can't use it? Made this map, but now I found out the guy was in charge of more than what I thought :cry:
Spoiler :

Wasn't that good anyway, but if anyone wants to give it a shot, he also controlled Slavonia and Dalmatia. Here's the map:
Spoiler :

Will eventually make a new one, though ;p

So, another thing: Ever made something just to find out you can't use it? Made this map, but now I found out the guy was in charge of more than what I thought :cry:

Use it regardless; it's virtually your work with the original as a base by the looks of it, and besides, very few people would care if you put it in a mod. I guess it does depend on what the actual issue is, though for the most part, I can't see any problem in using it.

Nice so still distinct from Tojo.

Map looks really slick now just add flora/fauna common to Croatia.

Use it regardless; it's virtually your work with the original as a base by the looks of it, and besides, very few people would care if you put it in a mod. I guess it does depend on what the actual issue is, though for the most part, I can't see any problem in using it.

Josip Jelacic of Croatia was also Ban of Slavonia and Dalmatia, but I didn't include it in my map, because I thought he wasn't :p

Nice so still distinct from Tojo.

Map looks really slick now just add flora/fauna common to Croatia.

I was too lazy to add a flower :lol:

Hey there, I'm taking a shot at the map for Croatia, but I'm wondering about some of the details. The map is set around 1848, however Bosnia Vilayet was established around 19 years later. Are you going for a more general map? I still have the text in there - I'm just finishing up city names and the border colour legend.

Also the borders of Dalmatia might be off on my map (Dalmatia is the only part of the map I haven't put as much thought into yet so I'm not 100% on their borders :crazyeye:)

I was going to make a map based on the map shown (not my creation, but the reference map), but this time with dalmatia and slavonia in it. Not much more to it.

Top Bottom