Admin Approval Debate

Swissempire

Poet Jester
Do we approve of the current two admins, RegentMan and Ginger_Ale? This is what we must decide.

Let the debate begin!!!

I'd like to see them have the opportunity to play if they want to. If they don't want to play then they've done a great job as admins of the C3C MTDG and they should continue.

DaveShack said:
I'd like to see them have the opportunity to play if they want to.
I'd love to play. However, for one, I've already read other teams' forums, and although nothing too spoilerish has been posted thus far, it still would be unfair. In addition, it would be easier to simply keep the old admins and not confuse things up with the Civ III MTDG. Plus, Ginger and myself are already familiar with the process, and are both prepared to be hated by teams who dislike our judgements. ;) In short, although I'd like to play, I've got the ISDG for that (vive la CFC!), and am quite happy admining this game, making sure you all are having fun. :)

lurker's comment: I wouldn't be able to stand only being able to view 1 forum. ;)

I do enjoy running it though, all the organization and stuff appeals to me somehow.

I cast my vote as a yea for the two admins!

I think that they do a great job, and if they want to play, I think it would be interesting to see what kind of insight they could provide because of their positions.

Top Bottom