AG6 - The OCC Space Race (Monarch)

I need to be on skip between now and next Saturday. Thats April 15th to April 25th. Sorry to do this, but there's an evil bald headed man (my director) who will be controling me for those 10 days. Wish me luck (or don't, depending if you're in the theater). I might put up a pic or two, so you can all see SaaM in action (and bright yellow tights)

SaaM

After playing AG3 I feel like going from hell to heaven. ;)

preturn: it's 1894AD.

We are making -48gpt. I sell Ottomans Amphibious War for WM+50g+40gpt. Money is money.

IBT Egypt and America sign peace. America and Maya sign peace.

(1)1896AD: zzz

IBT America offers MPP+ROP I decline. Egypt completes Internet.

(2)1898AD: Sci to 90 Nuclear Power still in 7.

IBT Egypt and Sumeria sign MPP.

(3)1900AD: zzz

We complete Life Support System. Start on ICBM.

We lost horses, no need to renew, but I buy it from Egypt for 5gpt just to keep her happy. We lose some payment now -83gpt.

(4)1902AD: Egypt completed 3 parts.

(5-6)1904AD-1906AD: nothing

IBT America and Ottomans sign peace.

(7)1908AD: 9gpt+8g to Egypt to renew Spices+Gems.

France has Ecology! [dance]

I safely steal it and it succeeds. :D We need to ensure tech lead. I'll be very stingy right now.

(8)1910AD: zzz

IBT Nuclear Power due, next what? I know France may research Synthetic Fibers, but Modern armors would be nice to have asap for defense in case something comes up. But I set to Laser anyway.

(9)1912AD: Laser is in 12 turns. We are making -118gpt but we can cover it. I want to sell Ecology around but almost everyone is broke, and only Sumeria could afford sth like 93gpt, no thanks.

IBT ICBM->SAM

(10)1914AD: zzz

Incidentally pressed enter so I'll play one more turn.

IBT: SAM->Jet fighter. decline UN vote.

(11)1916AD: Egypt has Superconductor. He then would exchange it with France's Ecology and we cannot let this happen. I sell Superconductor to France for WM+1129g+233gpt. Renew iron+oil+coal from Egypt for 38gpt.

Now France also has 3 parts! But I'd rather she takes lead other than Egypt.

We have 3 techs and 4 parts to go and that's about 35 turns. 4 more people to play!

If Egypt demands tech just give to her. If France does so, we can decline and if she declares we could ally with Egypt against her.

Leaders: we still have two. We can rush SS Exterior Casing and Statis Chamber.

Research path: Laser -> Robotics -> Synthetic Fibers. AI values SF a lot.

AG6-1916AD

EDIT: We should be able to launch before 1970, and if lucky before 1960. Very good job!

Glad you went for the Laser; the AI is bound to research SF itself so we can trade for it/ steal it, use the 2 leaders to build the parts associated with it and prebuild the final part with an ICBM.

Love the tights SaaM; ít looks like you're in a Shakespeare play ?

Just popping in.
Not Shakespeare (that's the fall in my school, and there was alot more blue involved in THAT costume)
This is the Spring Musical, "Once Upon A Mattress." It's a musical comedy version of the Princess and the Pea. I play the prince who is on the wrong side of an Oedipus complex. This man (the character, not me) has his mother control his life and is possibly a pathetic thirtysomething virgin. Heh...
Also, Carol Burnett got her Broadway start in this as the Princess

Prince Dauntless the Drab..
I mean
SaaM

I just chatted with Carlos and he has no time to play this one.

ROSTER:
-Aggie
-Microbe -------------> just played
-CarlosMM -----------> skipped
-Jack Merchant
-Stuck as a Mac-----> away from april 15th to april 25th
-yoshi74--------------> up
-Melifluous------------> on deck? (Oh Meli, where art though)

Through i'am very pressed with work right now, i think i can insert it (hopefully today). Its my last opportunity to play here, so:

Got it.

preturn: all fine

hit enter

IBT pollution

1 - 1918 Jetfighter->Intelligence Agency

IBT rubber gone, another pollution

2 - 1920 buy rubber from egypt for 250gp

3 - 1922 a slave builds a radio tower

4 - 1924 Zzzz

5 - 1926 Zzzz

6 - 1928 Intelligence Agency comes in -> TOW, science 80%

IBT ottomans and france signed alliance against Abe, who now also plays an OCC, but less succesfull ;)

7 - 1930 Zzzz

8 - 1932 clear pollution

9 - 1934 science 70%

IBT The laser comes in, Robotics is next, 13 turns at 100%

10 - 1936 start [party] lounge

11 - 1838 no election, clear some pollution

12 - 1940 [party] lounge finished, clear more pollution

13 - 1942 clear even more pollution

14 - 1944 Zzzz

15 - 1946 Zzzz

Robotics come in 8 turns. Don't know what the Ai's are researching, but SF is not in sight at the moment.

I don't see a problem finishing this one during the next 20 turns. Was a great game, thanx to everyone :D!

The SAVE

I am sorry to drop this game, but my PC can't handle a dual install, and I must have 1.22 installed for a few other games.

I hope you can finish this one off quickly and decisively! :D

Top Bottom