Age of Colonization Poll

Colonize?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
Age of Colonization Poll

This poll will cover colonization of foreign shores/islands. Should we send out 0, or 1-4 galleons with colonists (settler, worker, 1 guards). Plurality wins, single option. 2 Days. Public.

1. No colonization
2. 1 Galleon
3. 2 Galleons
4. 3 Galleons
5. 4 Galleons

Please recreate this poll to reflect the fact that Galleons only have 3 cargo space.

Let's hope people won't be too distrustful of this edit :p.

I think those who will be distrustful to it (13 minutes before posted and edited timestamp), are more troublemakers than anything else. Almost no one voted before the edit, and missing 1-2 garrison is not a big deal (unless one is a anal retentive paragraph rider), and there is not law against it.

I'm sorry, but I have not seen a single spot mentioned that we CAN colonize.

Also, I would have liked a discussion thread on this first.

There is a discussion thread, and it has been discussed for a long time.
We know there is a gamble, but we go for it, adventurous as we are.

Where will you colonize. Our Ships have no coast for this found.
When we have a place, then can i vote.

Attachments

• C4DG2- continent.JPG
    C4DG2- continent.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 228
Where will you colonize. Our Ships have no coast for this found.
When we have a place, then can i vote.

Just vote: "Build 0 galleons full of settlers that will never be able to settle anywhere", like I did ;)

Well, there is no risk, but having a spare settler for later, I can't see the problem.

I saw the Japanese stroke gold with Nagoya, why can't we? There is still several dark spots on the map, where there is darkness, there is hope.

A base on the other contient would be soooooo valuable that we will be kicking ourselves if we found out a place to settle and then for another civ to take the spot. If we don't find anything, we can use the settlers at home and we will have spare units and workers. Not much to lose.

I say: "colonize" first our continent.

Keep the workers to work our continent, as we still have less workers than

cities.

Keep the navy to protect our coasts and fishermen against Roman navy and

to prevent any sneak attack from the sea.

After no interlopers in our continent, speak about colonization.

Until then, I shall keep vote: no colonization.

Best regards,

There is a discussion thread, and it has been discussed for a long time.
We know there is a gamble, but we go for it, adventurous as we are.

Are you talking about this thread? That thread's life is measured in hours, not days.

Yeah, I will post a new one, a new poll.

I am just hoping we get out of this delay culture. We were slow to get the war started, slow to settle the coast, and now this.

We have no evidence that there is open coast or islands on this map, as it is a continents map the chance of random islands seems small to me, I'd say we should keep our caravels out there pulling back the fog and IF we find an island then we should go to settle it quickly, but otherwise we need to concentrate on filling in our borders at home.

Yeah, I admit that this poll was premature. But it has been discussed before.

I will ask for a dash with one galleon into the last part of the fog in another poll, in light of Huschs latest map.

Top Bottom