Age of discovery PBEM

WIth Sully..

That's odd...thought I had played and sent before I went on my hunting trip? If not then Cubbies resend the save as I don't have it loaded on my laptop. I'll play it again and send to Semental as soon as I get it. Sorry about this guys...didn't realize I was sitting on the turn???

Sully

Resent, BTW u must of thought it was very odd tht I asked you if you were ok.

No I think it is OK to do so! My problem was unexpected lack of wireless access. The problem has just now been solved as I bought an internet access device that will connect when there is no wireless signal within range. Pricey but I'll be out and about quite frequently for the next several months. So now I shouldn't run into lack of access issues from here on. Appreciate everyone's patience. And Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Sully

PS Nothing to report for this turn.

Should we look for a replacement.

I believe france set it up so we can get the admin password from him.

Hey,

I believe france set it up so we can get the admin password from him.

From a cave in what was once the Kindom of France a single word
can be heard..... What? :D

France does indeed have the Admin Pass.
Who do you want it sent to?

Blaze Injun

Ps I will be getting a New HP M9400T Gaming desktop PC Core 2 Quad
Inter Q9550 2.83/750GB/Blu-ray/8GB/nVidia1GB/wireless in a week so
I'm more then ready to get back to the Civ III.
:p

Blaze, Since you have the password why not take over for Rodent? Anyone disagree? With Blaze back in with scores to settle....should make for an interesting end game!!!

I'm for Blaze if he is willing to take over Portugal.

Sully

If blaze is willing I am.

Eh? I am back and can play by monday. Sorry blaze :lol:

Sorry guys, I was down with a major flu. If you think i am erratic however, Blaze can take over, Its a losing show anyway :lol:

Top Bottom