Age of World Wars

KGore

Chieftain

Download Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=565621574

This mod is optimized for the English version of Civ5 Brave New World.

WARNING! The AI is designed to kick your butt, so victory will be difficult for even the experienced player.

Begin in the year 1890 on any random map with a single settler and a rifleman (there is no scenario included with this mod). Each turn is 3 months except during the WW1, WW2, and Post-2000 era where each turn is 1 month. 680 turns until you reach year 2000. Establish a religion with your free great prophet (renamed to 'Religious Leader') once you build your first city. Some default nations have been renamed (i.e. Siam to Vietnam, Iroquois to Canada, Mayan to Colombia, Aztec to Mexico, Polynesia to Philippines, Mongols to North Korea, Persia to Iran, Babylonia to Iraq, etc...). Leader names have been renamed to a generic name (i.e. Leader of Vietnam, Leader of the United States, Leader of France etc...). All new cities begin with a population of 5. Units (including settlers and workers) can be created very quickly. Military supply has been simplified to 75% of your total population (# of cities and 'base supply' is no longer a factor). Although units can be created very quickly, construction time for buildings is normal so your production value is still important. Worker improvement build speed is twice as long as usual to balance out the fact that worker units can be created very quickly (this is to prevent idle workers from having nothing to do. Unhappiness has been simplified based strictly on total population (# of cities and occupied population is no longer a factor as total population creates enough unhappiness on its own). X-Com Infantry and Giant Death Robot have been removed. Good luck, you will need it! I have full confidence that my AI will own you.

keywords: Civ5 Mod, World War 1, World War I, World War 2, World War II, World War 3, World War III, WW1, WW2, WW3

Top Bottom