Air Combat of AI

civfnaticfan

Chieftain
Hi folks , just to check if the enemy bombers in your games are attacking your land units during the late game? In my deity game, the enemy bombers will not attack my invading land units even i am in range and just next to their cities. However if i assign one of my fighter planes on intercept mode, the enemy bombers will attack my land units the next turn. So i can purposely dont ever assign my fighters with intercept, this way, enemy bombers and planes will never attack my units!.... This is a game breaking bug! :eek:
Share your AI air combat experiences here!

Well, when I was playing my first game as Venice, King difficulty, Inca and Russia declared war on me, and Russia was bombing my land units in Mombasa (first puppet city) with her great war bombers.

I actually remember someone saying a similar thing in the past. I am having no such problems myself (although I have not played an unmodded Civ5 for several years).

Are you on the latest version and with the BNW DLC? The latest version should end with .279 and you can se it below the welcome screen when you start the game (after the intro animation and loading screen ends).

I will find out soon enough. Going to try my WWI mod again. Civ 6 just is not doing it for me. That game has no air war.

Top Bottom