Air Force's of the World

Yeah,
Mitsubishi A5M "Claude" was indeed made by wyrmshadow long time ago. I missed that, but the Peashooter hasn't been.

:goodjob:

So what great aircrafts of the 30s are missing.

P-26 Peashooter USA
Curtiss SBC Helldiver USA (not the later SB2C Helldiver)
Curtiss BF2C-1 Divebomber USA
Grumman F2F USA
Gloster Gauntlet UK
Hawker Fury I UK
Morane M.S.406 FRA (you made the Swiss)
Kawasaki Ki-3 Japan
Nakajima Ki-4 Japan
Kawasaki ki-10 Japan (the last biplane fighter for the Army, ver similar to Heinkel He-51)
Nakajima C6N Japan
Aichi D1A japan

Well some might be made, just my list of what could be missing.

You're doing very nicely with all those great aircraft that has been made up to now.
Many many thanks....
:bowdown:

Hey Clamel See if I can find those planes. I have a few but it will take time and AOI is my priority at the moment. So, I hope you can be patient with me. :)

Update: Vickers Vimy uploaded.

Hey Clamel See if I can find those planes. I have a few but it will take time and AOI is my priority at the moment. So, I hope you can be patient with me. :)

Update: Vickers Vimy uploaded.

Oh for sure...AOI is the best scenario IMHO. I have added a lot of your fine units into that scenario over the years. Happy to see that we might get that upgrade ElJusto started on before his crash. I hope that is so mate.
So you just keep working on that, the aircrafts could wait I am sure. We got plenty of them as understand.
If I would prio one it should be the p-26, since US needs an open-cockpit early monoplane fighter. Don't find any for the moment.

The Vimy fits nicely into AOI.....
It has no model as of today... Great

After filling up the missing naval stuff in AOI with your never ending supply of nice ships, you now have me working overtime with all these new aircrafts that fits perfectly into AOI.

Better start a new game in AOI, to get the full force of brand new ships and planes....

Thanks mate

Top Bottom