Alexander's Quest [Earth18Civs]

Exactly. Well, for RP I hate all Frenchies, but in RL, it's just Spain, France, all formerly conquered enemies of rome etc. annoy me. :D

I'm thinking about changing the VC for Rome that says you need the western empire to something more realistic (for the player), like have 3 cities in Italy and France, and 2 cities in Greece and North Africa :)

You hate France? Cool. I hate Spain! Although I like some Spanish. Nice people.

I hate rome. Even thought we greeks still call ourshelfs romioi.

You just hate Rome for the same reason I hate Germany: They were the ones who ended the great golden age of our respective fav civs. It is totally understandable that you would be bitter because we -- I...mean...THEY...conquered Greece.

You just hate Rome for the same reason I hate Germany: They were the ones who ended the great golden age of our respective fav civs. It is totally understandable that you would be bitter because we -- I...mean...THEY...conquered Greece.

Hmm...maybe I should find someone else to support rather than stupid japan. I could choose the Celts....but you'd hate me, wouldn't you?

Hmm...maybe I should find someone else to support rather than stupid japan. I could choose the Celts....but you'd hate me, wouldn't you?

1. Japan is not stupid, they are just much more boring.

2. Nope, cause we-- Rome conquered the Celts. Well, we -- ARRGH they also conquered the Gauls, and the Iberian people, and a lot of Germanics, but for some reason I hate them a lot more. The celts are not nearly as :evil:

Also i hate the turks but realy like germany.

I hate the French for being a beret-wearing, frogleg-eating, winless-country that takes up space (no offense to any French who DON'T do these things, and Jaime Hyneman from Mythbusters, who just looks cool in a beret), and the Spanish from events in Civ4 :p
@thecaesar-Greece gives us Spartans. Macedonia is better-they gave us the man who never lost, except to some malaria-like fever. And I feel bad for the Frenchies being born there, too.
@topsecret-Can I be mayor of Pompeii? I'm guessing this one won't end up being a (cool) exhibit at the Museum of Science in Boston, right? :p

Top Bottom