Alexmod & EarthMap

korny3354

Chieftain
the mod only adds a diffculty (ALEX diff), changes religion spread, the AI is much more likely to declare war and how AI uses its commerce nothing else, u can still play whatever diffculty u like so on.

Rhye's Earth map but i have made ALOT of changes to balance it the way i want it, my goal was to make the most realistic game and still balanced i could, hope you enjoy, note you need one of the many mods that unlocks so u can play with 34 or more civs, hope you enjoy.

Alexmod

DOWNLOAD:http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=6982
---------------------
ive updated the map, so delete the old saves n replace with these and place the mod in mod folder

the mod fixes the problem with religion spread, ive tested the mod many times and tweaked it, the religion will spread almost nothing, the controller of a religion will hafto work on spreading it with missonaries wish the AI has no problem doing, so no more hinduism in england in ancient times ^^ .

I Have made a lot of thought about barbarians and the AI diff. I dont like to play any diffculty above noble since the AI has the same abilities as you and no "advantage" or cheating. The AI's stupid behaviour is the problem, unfortunatley i lack the skill to do some real modding in AI's behaviour, but in the mod i changed the way the AI spend their commerce so they will spend all on research and not waste it on EP or culture or gold. added a diffculty instead of diety named ALEX, this diffculty is harder than Noble but easier than Prince, the AI gets no bonus on production so they build research the same as you, but they pay a little less money on unit costs, civic upkeep and inflation percent.

the problem with barbarians is that the AI gets a large bonus on fighting them on lower diffculty levels so the cities will just fall fast, and if u give them lots of units and wall in barb cities they will not fall until late game when the AI dont get bonus vs them and jerusalem will with 2 holy city religion status will take half barbylons lands and turkish lands. so the city "needs" to fall to any of these countrys.

and the balance, well the map is not meant to be balanced at all so china and russia will probly be the major nations, this is becouse of the amount of cities they can have so on, im going to look into how i can strenghten some of the other nations.

thats why i left out portugal and dutch to give france , spain and germany more space /power to grow.

the civs are

India-Gandhi - Rome-Augustus Caesar - Cathrine-Russia
Persia-Cyrus - Germany-Fredrick - Native American-Sitting Bull
Mongolia-Genghis Khan - Inca-Huayna Capac - Babylon-Hammurabi
Wu-Sun Quan(China-MaoZedong) - Spain-Isabella - Maurya-Asoka(India)
Maya-Pacal - France-Louis XIV - Mali-Mansa Musa - China-Qin Shi Huang
Turks-Mehmed - Greeks-Pericles - Aztec-Montezuma - Egypt-Ramesses II
Vikings-Ragnar - Arabia-Saladin - Zulu-Shaka
Srivijaya-Dapunta Jayanasa (Gilgamesh,Sumeria,Starts in indonesia)
Khmer-Suryavarman II - Japan-Tokugawa - English-Victoria
Korea-Wang Kon - Huns-Attila (Kublai Khan,Mongol, Starts East Europe)
Ethiopian-Zara Yaqob - Carthage-Hannibal
Scythian-Edekon (Darius,Persia, Starts in Khazakstan)

to play run the Alexmod mod den the scenario alex world map. Hope u Enjoy

Top Bottom