[BTS] Alien Invasion

Alien invasion 10.0
- Repair model h-35 and carrier HMS Illustrious model
- Balanced research speed Allies and Axis
- Re skin and rebuild some unit models

hello Darkator,

out of curiosity, i wanted to have alook at your mod,
your concept is quite nice, mixing some alien movies with WW2.
i really like the alien models you have, quiet nice in general.

i dont play civ these days, or mod,
but still i felt i wanna give you some pointers:

- many of your cities are miss spelled - i suggest you google for proper spelling. its quite strange :)
- looks a bit messi in respect to the cities/countries borders.
- the map you chose is good, i like that its not xl.
- your tech tree has lots of bugs in it - you can see by the white arrows that the order of things is not clean and wrong.
(check prereq, write it down in excel or something and define for your self how the tech should flow, then implement it).
- alien buttons are missing
- your art file should be compressed to fpk - very important for speed and performance.
- what dll are you using? i suggest use kmod or other based on it.
- your civic screen and your civic are not aligned in the ui - too much civics that passed the civic section (look for ready to use civic screens in mod - for example my mod has room for 8 civic with 8 civic per).
- give some info, background to the mod - improve you first posts with some words and pictures.
check other mods pages for ideas -> the less info you give the more chance the few civ4 player that are left will have a desire to play it.
- aliens - i saw they start with one city - how does that play? wont any AI will destroy such a small nation in compare pretty fast?,,,

anyway,
good luck :)

- many of your cities are miss spelled - i suggest you google for proper spelling. its quite strange :)
- looks a bit messi in respect to the cities/countries borders.
- the map you chose is good, i like that its not xl.
- your tech tree has lots of bugs in it - you can see by the white arrows that the order of things is not clean and wrong.
(check prereq, write it down in excel or something and define for your self how the tech should flow, then implement it).
- alien buttons are missing
- your art file should be compressed to fpk - very important for speed and performance.
- what dll are you using? i suggest use kmod or other based on it.
- your civic screen and your civic are not aligned in the ui - too much civics that passed the civic section (look for ready to use civic screens in mod - for example my mod has room for 8 civic with 8 civic per).
- give some info, background to the mod - improve you first posts with some words and pictures.
check other mods pages for ideas -> the less info you give the more chance the few civ4 player that are left will have a desire to play it.
- aliens - i saw they start with one city - how does that play? wont any AI will destroy such a small nation in compare pretty fast?,,,
I am not able to fulfill all these points. but as for the artificial intelligence, I can say that I don't know each other (I recommend playing with aliens alone). But very thank you.

Last edited:
I released a new version
a list of changes:
-add some new units
-rebalancing game
-repair city interface units linup

Top Bottom