Votes: 51 59.3%
  • Chuck Norris

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
/puts on ancient kyrakorian robe
/chants ancient kyrakorian chant
/watches all seasons of GoT while complaining
/CFC

LOLs, I wasn't reading closely... and I initially thought you guys were all saying "Kryptonian" ... I was all like... WTF are these guys talking about?:confused: Are they stoned or something??:smoke:

:lol:

Chant my name or adjective forms of it long enough, and you find yourself inside a crypt. :yup:

All right, I'll mix you one just to keep you quiet, Mr. Sommerswerd.
I just can't care about Star Wars. For a series that had half an hour of emblematic footage (obviously from the empire strikes back) this is way too ludicrously overhyped, imo.
Heh, the AT-AT sequence single-handedly started the humungous mecha scene in Western cinema.
So, if i post that i don't care about Catalonia, it means i do. Got it, gov'ner.
I summon the curse of the Catalans on you!

Yes, the mechas in the snow, the star-destroyers and the death-star were largely what i was alluding to. Other than that there was Darth. But that is pretty much it.
Emblematic, but a bit too little to justify 8 (9?) films, which lately tend to be 'let's see what happened in the hour between x and y in The Empire strikes back'.

Ok, if one pushes it, there was also (from the first movie?) :

You're leaving out hover-bikes and starfighters and interplanetary travel.

Ok, if one pushes it, there was also (from the first movie?) :

That's from Return of the Jedi, after the Rancor has been killed. Why do I have to keep explaining these things?

on well , Xenforo has cancelled my conscription to the thread again ...

on Tarkin . He was a bad guy and ı have like totally resisted the attempts of the Clone Wars cartoons and the recent books that try to explain his development , almost humanizing him . And Scariff , what's to transpire , by "Force" if necessary , might not be palatable and stuff . But Krennic actually makes sense , the Death Star is supposed to be a supreme achievement in a galaxy of supreme achievements and while it's supposed to be Geonasian and ı refuse the attempts that Krennic started it from the ground up , Tarkin is bad enough to steal others' work . Tarkin is so bad that the Emperor puts Darth Vader under his control as the Rebellion heats up and will dredge the next Jedi from whatever the Force hides him/her and Palpatine can replace Anakin , who is still there somewhere . Considering that Darth Vader comes from the Nazgül dude that can not be killed by a man and the Rohan Princess ain't no man , one can measure the badness of Tarkin .

ewoks were at least people making money . Georgie the Union hater and all that .

Over a decade after Kotor 2, I'd really like a new singleplayer Star Wars game. I think that license was a pretty poor investment fro EA. Have they done anything worthwhile with it ?

The title's liable to misinterpretation. That's why I added ‘not right now’.

Depends completely on what work she is offered after. If the well is dry, and Star Wars comes a-knockin'... she'll be a-rockin'

Are you insinuating that mere money may change her mind? :mischief:

Not mere money. Millions of money!

Top Bottom