Already own Vanilla + GS, what should I buy next?

Dida

YHWH
There is the Anthology Edition that includes everything. If buy RF + NFP, would that be everything?

There are some DLCs that are not listed on Steam's Civ6 page, but shows up if you look into Anthology Edition, such as Poland, Persia, etc. Are those included in another pack?

The Poland DLC pack and the Persia and Macedon DLC pack etc. you will probably have to buy separately. They came in other packages and bundles with the base game, which you already have.

Alrite good to know. Apparently one can only buy Poland/Persia/etc in a pack. Humble bundle currently has Anthology on sale for $30. That sounds like the best deal even tho I already have base game + GS.

Alrite good to know. Apparently one can only buy Poland/Persia/etc in a pack. Humble bundle currently has Anthology on sale for $30. That sounds like the best deal even tho I already have base game + GS.
I don't believe you can buy the Anthology if you already own any of the content? At this point I think you have to buy the NFP, Rise and Fall, and the remaining DLC packs separately. At least if you buy the remaining content then you can get all the leaders in the Leaders Pass for free. :)

It's true that you can't buy it on Steam, but one can buy Anthology on another site and redeem the steam key.

Ah, I just tried to buy Anthology on Steam, it sems to do as you described. All the stuff I read online seems to suggest owner of base game can't buy Anthology, so I didn't even try.
I never knew that either. I learned something new today as well. That should give you everything in the game.

Top Bottom