America, The democracy of today!

KingConk

Chieftain
Welcome! This is an unprofessional (but awesome) group civ play (sorry, I'm pretty ignorant on my civ vocabulary). Basicly, I will call apon two different parties to help me make desidions.
CONQUERERS
Beleive in War, expansion, and are very aggressive players. (Ragnar-types). To conquerers, all that matters is the power and feared-ness of the empire as a whole. Small matters of a burnt down forest wouldn't bother them.
Peacemakers
This party beleives in makin sure everything is safe before expanding. Every little problem needs to be fixed, and war never needs to happen. The envoorment and happiness of the empire is an absolute must.(these are the "lincoln-types")

How it works
You join whichever group fits you. Of neither do, pick the group the fits you better.The two partys vote on the subject for 24 hours. Each party comes up with a verdict. If they are the same, then I shall choose the option in the civilization. If the two partys disagree, they have another 24 hours to sway me either way, by debating which option would be the best and how it would help in the future. Then I decide based off that.

There are two kinds of desidions. There are those, which are specific, and another called "priority". In priority, all that happens is that everyone gives suggestions, about what do next with the empire, either to expand, grow more army, grow more navy, or even just work on the economy.

Rules
1. Please don't make stupid remarks.
2. When posting, always either post in red,(conquerers) or blue(peacemakers) so you can identify yourself as one party. Also, I will be tallying up votes for each separate party, for the final verdict for each party.
3.you may only ever be one party. Once you post in one color, you must stay there.
4.you may vote only once.
5.have fun!

Btw, I'll be doing this on warlord. (not too good yet) on a 5 continet world with 5 teams. I won't reveal the teams yet, but I will eventually. Also, I'll be adding stories in between voting to make it more interesting. I'll start the story tomorrow. Untill then, post your feedback, and hopefully you'll join!

Also, I'll be giving little summaries of stuff because my computer is ******ed and doesn't take screenshots.

They will be like so.
Turn 23
Current standings
-America
-civ
-civ
-civ
-civ

Open borders: none
Vassal: none
War:none
Relations:
civ +3 (pleased)
Other civ -2 (annoyed)

Cities:
-city- lv4
-city- lv3

Geography:
Greece on the west border, France to the north.

Here's an idea.

Join the ones that are already pre-existing before making your own.

Without me even scrolling down the page, there are four.

Dude, thats not the point! I'm not defending the excess AARs, I'm just curious as too why one AAR is shot down as being a copy, then a newer one comes along and nobody complains.

Dude, thats not the point! I'm not defending the excess AARs, I'm just curious as too why one AAR is shot down as being a copy, then a newer one comes along and nobody complains.

I....have no idea. Probably because this one looks lazier than the others.

Well i havent aproved of any of these except my own, which pretty much failed, although it was ctually a real, RP. The rest of these ar fakes, although this one actually sounds interesting. I may be doing something similar next summer (same map, different CIV, new surprises).

Well i havent aproved of any of these except my own, which pretty much failed, although it was ctually a real, RP. The rest of these ar fakes, although this one actually sounds interesting. I may be doing something similar next summer (same map, different CIV, new surprises).

Maybe on Civ5? ;)

Nah i dont have the cash right now, and i dont have time (football and school combine for over 12 hours on every weekday) to get one. Plus, ive heard alot of vets dont think it will be that good. I think it will be the firtaxis version of HOI3.

Nah i dont have the cash right now, and i dont have time (football and school combine for over 12 hours on every weekday) to get one. Plus, ive heard alot of vets dont think it will be that good. I think it will be the firtaxis version of HOI3.

Vets say that about every new version of a game.

And HoI3 wasn't bad, just overtly complicated without being fun. :)

HOI3 was overly bad, a messed up map (although i liked the smaller provs, just look at the stalingrad mistake), and a little more complicated then needed. plus it ran monumentally slow on my comp. I could continue, but i dont think i will.

HOI3 was overly bad, a messed up map (although i liked the smaller provs, just look at the stalingrad mistake), and a little more complicated then needed. plus it ran monumentally slow on my comp. I could continue, but i dont think i will.

I didn't like it myself either but it wasn't because I thought it was bad. I just think that only an egomaniac could appreciate all the jazz playing on the screen in front of you. It could be very fun to RP since you can set different areas to be AI operated but that just makes me worry about the AI screwing me up.

In any case, way off-topic. :p

Wow. Total Thread Hijack. T_T

Top Bottom