America: Write Your Own History

Is the hair really like that? If so I have a few scientist buddies who'd like to learn how hair can apparently hold stars.

extensions :p

oh, and some misadventures at Aperture Science

Aw damn. Even so I like mine more. Its her birthday today :p

I thought you were insulting my story at first and I was *gasp! Also, Moai is referencing a show he likes. :lol:

And Moai, what in blue blazers are you talking about? :lol:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I thought you were insulting my story at first and I was *gasp! Also, Moai is referencing a show he likes. :lol:

And Moai, what in blue blazers are you talking about? :lol:

i really don't know what i'm talking about half the time anymore :lol:

All that glitter has gotten to your head...

Would you use a hollowed out horn to snort it?

Also guys. Some RT sponsored spam. Ryan Gosling at his best.

Link to video.

Look at my muscles! I can be so vain about everything from the neck down sometimes. Everything above.... Well I would rather not talk about that :lol:

Spoiler :
Moai's Letter to the people of the United States, and his last will and testament

Comrades, filthy capitalists, lovers of equines, and proletariat brethren, for decades I have served this great and mighty nation, and now I am ashamed to see how communism has failed here because of one man.

Stalin

He was the bastard that caused Foster to begin autocracy, which then lead to Browder. He is the reason the USA is not a utopia, but a nation standing weakly on stilts. For all my life I have served the revolution, I even lead the capitalists to a victory against Browder, only to be betrayed by the dogs when they banned Trotsky's words with all the other Communists. I am ashamed to have helped such scum of the earth, such vile demons who from the depths of Tartarus came, appearing and acting as if they were better than Browder, when in fact they were worse.

And so, I have decided there is only one course of action

I am currently on a plane flying to Russia, where I will end the life of the Demon Stalin, using the last remaining bomb of the 4th International: A 5 Kiloton Atomic Bomb smuggled from one of Browder's Bunkers during the war, which will leave The heart of Moscow gone. Wish me luck, for I am merely and old man, on a private plane, with a nuclear bomb, on my way to commit, in my opinion, the greatest Kamikaze of all time.

I pass the torch of the Revolution down to my adopted Daughter, Luna. I know that with her talent and oral ability, she will bring about a Utopia on earth. Night is a beautiful thing, and she will bring about a Night which will last forever!

Fellow Compatriots, consider this a goodbye

Sincerely, Montezuma "Moai" Spammer

OOC: From now on i will be the young and vivacious Luna in story, and no longer the crotchy old geezer longing for the days when the Trotskyist's held the world in their hands

edit:
Here's Luna

We have lost a great man today, perhaps the greatest and most eloquent man I ever had the fortune to know. Montezuma was truly a commander and philosopher. He led our spirits through the trial and tribulations of war and sacrifice, death and failure, and renewal. I respect this man with all of my weak and old heart, for he poured himself out for the cause of justice and freedom. I hope he is remembered for eternity as a most intelligent, wise, and courageous man. I feel much as he does now. It is why, with his eulogy, I myself perish. I was always a man of the revolution, a man of the crisis. Before that occurred, I was a mere constitutional lawyer in Washington. But the war gave me a chance to fight for something greater than...well, everything. Not just me or our nation, but indeed, our species. It is with this statement, I will go into private exile within the confines of my family estate, now ruined by the war. I will rebuild it, of course, but I will no longer be in the public life. I, instead, pass the torch down to my well educated and most courageous grandson, Cornelius Linz. At the age of 22, he already participated in many operations of the late stages of the war. Why he begged me that he join Garuda as a late teen, but I had to let him live. He was one who stormed Browder's personal estate. In the interim, I educated him on law, politics, and medical sciences. I am more than proud to let him carry on my legacy and the legacy of our valiant fight. With this, I retire. And Montezuma...if somehow you survive your mission...please come and stay whenever you want a sweet tea or bourbon or a lively discussion. This offer will stand so long as I'm alive. At 74...well, I think it's time we all had a drink.

Friends and countrymen, while the Soviet Union is a powerful nation, we cannot ignore the threats that Germany, Mexico, and their puppets represent to all!

Commonwealth forces in the United Kingdom found that thousands of Welsh and Scottish had been sent to camps, in order to die. Those that resisted against Nazi imperialism were sent as well.

Mexico, meanwhile, is sending thousands of Protestants to die in a sort of twisted inquisition. Even the Texans that stood by Mexico were not safe, and are rewarded with death.

The United States can not allow the Nazis and Mexico to succeed.

I think USA should rise an army and attack Mexico

Of course we will :D

Top Bottom