America's Dawn

Kilroy Was Here

Chieftain
So I'll be starting up a tale. 3000 BC start, RFC, America. This should be interesting.

(also, I have no idea what victory I'll go for.)

Screenshots and stories imminent!

edit: oh god I forgot half the title HELP

First!
WELCOME TO TEH FORUMS
:band::band::band::band:

We won't eat you, of course. :mischief:

Anyway, don't listen to anyone who tells you that I am less epic than they are, especially if the person's name is Tambien. THEY IS LIE.

So I'll be starting up a tale. 3000 BC start, RFC, America. This should be interesting.

(also, I have no idea what victory I'll go for.)

Screenshots and stories imminent!

edit: oh god I forgot half the title HELP
Yay! New blood writing!

First!
WELCOME TO TEH FORUMS
:band::band::band::band:

We won't eat you, of course. :mischief:

Anyway, don't listen to anyone who tells you that I am less epic than they are, especially if the person's name is Tambien. THEY IS LIE.
I am afraid you have been Ninja'd. GuyWithControversialUsername is a liar, not me. :D

I have absolutely no reply to that.
The correct reply is:

NO! YOU IS LIE!

Looking forward to some 3000 BC America craziness :D

God your username scared me! I think its a British thing tho.. Good luck with the Americans

We begin our tale on the shores of North America, in an upstart city named Washington, stuck between the mighty British and Spanish empires.

After signing a Defensive Pact with the mighty Spanish, several close cities, including the French city of Pointe-Sainte-Anne, have decided to join our rising nation! Unfortunately, the British had two vassals under their control, and the French and Scandinavians were none too happy that I was taking cities...

Also, somehow Japan has become masters of the Aztec.

More updates soon!

Aside from the (quite frankly) horrifying Islamic Kingdom of France, yes.

Vikings have a lot of Hindu cities though.

Yet the Vikings are Christian :hmm:

Nice start.

Hurrah! New story! Nice start, and good luck keeping up with the crowd!

good update.

We began to explore the lands we had available to us. Soon, we met the fine Suleiman, who ruled the northern areas of South America. He did not seem to like us much though, and refused to open borders!

Soon, we set our sights on the former British and French lands. Our forces soon overran their not-so-mighty cities.

Eventually, we met several new civilizations! We could tell at once that this vile Gandhi fellow would be a real troublemaker...

In 1802, not too long after we gained control of much of the Eastern Seaboard, a World Congress was held! Presumably because of the anger we had caused two of the mightiest world powers, we were not invited. Let's see if we let them come here again!

Also, Suleiman now has a city right outside our door... This could be troublesome!

Finally, our mighty Grenadier Forces captured the French town of Poste-de-la-Baleine. With our control of the Hudson Bay paramount, we turned our attention to the final British town on the East Coast... Saint John's.

But before we could do anything, our enemies France and Vikings fled to the protection of the Russian Empire! Russia immediately declared war on us, despite our long-standing diplomatic treaties.

Soon, however, our forces surrounded St. John's.

We quickly overpowered the outdated cavalry forces inside and took control. Not needing a city in such a position, we razed it to the ground! However, partisan forces escaped in to the wilderness, killing our Musketeer forces.

(I really should have kept that city!)

What happened to the Christian HC?
What do you mean?

Top Bottom