An Archive of Legendary Civ Stories

Just curious: Does "based on a civ3 experience" mean based on a save, or based on Civ3?

i looked at one of the stories on the list hail ceaser and i was wondering the first two posts are by zeeter the others are by zeeterus did he get a new acount

As much as I enjoyed the 'Japan on' series it doesnt qualify for a legendary story, its a game log. And its not so much a legendary game as it is an example of textbook strategies.
I however definatley agree that basketcases latest story (when finished) would deserve to be here as does the 'Wonders of the Orient' story.

SimpleMonkey said:
How can The Vanguard not be on this list? Unless it's because it doesn't look like it's going to finish anytime soon? (We hope.)

You are right, its like the Celtic Peacekeepers, you think its not going to finish, but it will...;)

First, I just noticed this thread and am honored to be included. Thanks everyone!

i looked at one of the stories on the list hail ceaser and i was wondering the first two posts are by zeeter the others are by zeeterus did he get a new acount

Yes. My original account was zeeter, but I changed jobs and had to create a new account - zeeterus (sounds more Latin). Thunderfall was gracious enough to correct my email address for my zeeter account and I continued the story under that name.

You were turly dead on with your pick and description of Vanadorn's epic Pax Romana. It is quite possibly the greatest literary work I have ever read and Vanadorn is truly brilliant.

Top Bottom