Ancient City Event

esvath

Apprentice of Erebus
Hi.

I just got the ancient city event but the option to move my citizens (result in -3 pop) is not selectable while my city pop is 8. Is there any population limit for this option? How? IIRC, this was not the only time this event is broken.

Thanks.

I've been able to choose the sacrifice option in the past, but it is usually not available. I think you need to be evil (or maybe just non-good) and also the city needs to be large enough to qualify to whip 3 population (this shouldn't be your problem, as 8 is large enough). There may also be other requirements of which I'm unaware.

Even if you can choose the sacrifice option, I find that the extra research is almost never worth the loss of the population.

I just had this event as the Elohim following OO in a size 5 city. The option to sacrifice population was available. So Evil and Neutral are both possible, and the city doesn't have to be large enough to whip 3 population. There could still be a minimum size, though.

Oh, I see. thank you! I will try again as evil or neutral.

How can we block specific alignment from some options in event (just like this one, for non-good only)? I know how to make one option for a specific alignment done by event manager XML. But how can I exclude one specific alignment from one (or more) options?

Top Bottom