And so too shall the white man be conquered by 2043

1) Some will. Then again, the "immigrants" we've had prior to 1948 have solely been other Europeans. People of a mainly Christian background (or Jewish) - I think this reduces the friction of cohabitation and intergration. The same cannot be said for people who come from a completely different culture and value sytem like Pakistan.
2) I don't know haven't seen the figures. Plotinus worked it out for me, at mid-2000 rates the Muslims will have a majority by 2100. Demographics are notoriously difficiult to estimate successfully, basically like a economic prediction - useless ;)
3) Yeah I think it will be. I did read somewhere that 2nd and 3rd generation Muslims are actually more strict and conservative then there forebearers. They don't drink, have a firmer view on homosexuals et al.
4) I'm pleading the 5th anyway - the Lord Joakim defense. I have a good friend who is a Pakistani Musselman ergo i'm clean of bigotry :lol:

You could solve all your problems if you were willing to :assimilate:

I'm nice to people whoever they are but I'm not in charge of policy. Scarily enough i'm not actually the Home Secretary :(
I know your of the school that successfull immigration has only one criteria to be successful and thats for the host population to be happy and welcoming to the colonisers. I say it's a two way street both have to make efforts.

I'm nice to people whoever they are but I'm not in charge of policy. Scarily enough i'm not actually the Home Secretary :(
I know your of the school that successfull immigration has only one criteria to be successful and thats for the host population to be happy and welcoming to the colonisers. I say it's a two way street both have to make efforts.

A curse on those unhappy, unappreciative disgruntled immigrants!

I would instigate a female-only immigration offer to woman who pass the Quackers 5-Poke test :D

1. What's immigratation? Sounds interesting.
2. What's the 5-Poke test? In five whereabouts do you poke them? Or do you poke them 5 times in one place?

Top Bottom