AND2 and SVN Bug Reports - A New Dawn 2 ONLY

45°38'N-13°47'E;14311814 said:
We need to fix the name of that option, it should be No Transhuman era. Future era has just one tech.

But are Vertical Farming in "Transhuman era"?? If not, what should I research to come to Vertical Farming?

SVN 1018 - Resources by river

I don't know if anyone else has struck this bug, but in my 2nd city, I can't access resources via the river. I can in my Capital, both Deer and Cow, have pastures and are along a river, and can be seen in my city.

Yet my 2nd city, with a Camp on Elephant and a pasture on cow, can't receive any resources.

I realize that trade on rivers requires Sailing, but if encompassed by your cultural borders, shouldn't it allow trade on the river.

Spoiler :

I don't know if anyone else has struck this bug, but in my 2nd city, I can't access resources via the river. I can in my Capital, both Deer and Cow, have pastures and are along a river, and can be seen in my city.

Yet my 2nd city, with a Camp on Elephant and a pasture on cow, can't receive any resources.

I realize that trade on rivers requires Sailing, but if encompassed by your cultural borders, shouldn't it allow trade on the river.

Spoiler :

Here's one with the Vertical farms requirement to upgrade, pasture built.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Are you sure you have a road under the camp? And the river leads to the capital - not broken by black fog?

Are you sure you have a road under the camp? And the river leads to the capital - not broken by black fog?

Also looks like there's a barbarian city in the middle of that river tile, perhaps that is affecting it?
*edit* And I just saw the river going up north too. Never mind :lol:

Also looks like there's a barbarian city in the middle of that river tile, perhaps that is affecting it?
*edit* And I just saw the river going up north too. Never mind :lol:

Those rivers may go up to the north without ever meeting. If both ends in the black fog or in the ocean they won't connect afaik - iirc trade on coast requires a different tech than trade on rivers.

Is it possible somehow to destroy building in the city? If not please add this option. Also add this for National Wonders like glassblower or brewery. Sometimes it is necessary to clean place for something more useful than brewery :).

Is it possible somehow to destroy building in the city? If not please add this option. Also add this for National Wonders like glassblower or brewery. Sometimes it is necessary to clean place for something more useful than brewery :).

Ctrl+A, then pick the building you want gone. You can even disband a city with it. National/World Wonders can't be destroyed, however, unless you disband the city.

Removing buildings and disbanding cities has been removed months, perhaps years ago. It's considered cheating because AI doesn't have a clue on how to use such a function. Also, as specified in civilopedia, you should plan carefully where you build NW or WW: don't build a National Courier where you might want to build Ironworks in the future.

Motorized Infantry build button differs from its upgrade button.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Motorized Infantry Display Bug.jpg
    Motorized Infantry Display Bug.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 199

Just go to the WorldBuilder (CTRL+W) and edit the city to your will. I know it's cheating, but that's the only way to remove a NW or WW.

45°38'N-13°47'E;14314937 said:
Removing buildings and disbanding cities has been removed months, perhaps years ago. It's considered cheating because AI doesn't have a clue on how to use such a function. Also, as specified in civilopedia, you should plan carefully where you build NW or WW: don't build a National Courier where you might want to build Ironworks in the future.

Are you sure? I could do it just fine all the time.

Hi,

my new game crashes after 2,3 turns. Save uploaded. I tried it 3,4 times, so i think theres a problem somewhere.

thanks

Attachments

• Hirohito v. Chr.-2566.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.8 MB · Views: 86
Hi,

my new game crashes after 2,3 turns. Save uploaded. I tried it 3,4 times, so i think theres a problem somewhere.

thanks

Is that a newly started game? Looks VERY BIG :eek:
What map size and script did you set? And what are your PC values?

Top Bottom