Another Easy Immortal Map? Huayna Capac Edition

ecuwins

Emperor
Hello, forum. It's Immortal time for me, so I thought I'd give the Incans a try. Well, I must be blessed because the RNG is in a good mood today.

Settings are: pangaea, normal speed, no huts, no events

I went stone, so there is a spoiler for that. Starting with Warrior 1N.
Spoiler :

Ha! Ms. Piggy seals the deal.

Spoiler for turn 75 or so.
Spoiler :
There is indeed an early rush target. I met the scout on turn 3. Once that AI is out of the picture, a ton of land can be blocked off with just a of couple settlers.

Maybe not as easy as the Surry map, but this start was just too juicy to not share.

Attachments

• Easy_Immortal_Inca_BC-4000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    31.3 KB · Views: 124
Another Easy Immortal Map?

Noble players will be able too win this.

Holy.....

Settling on the stone has a few unique advantages over the wine hill.

1. Not having to build a quarry + a road.

1. +3 production instead of +2 ( which means faster quechua rush if you're into that ).

or stonehenge, gw and mids.... just saying ;-)

actully strongly thinking about the possibiities here.
at what point worker comes, tw, masonry and turns to improve with roads.

vranasm said:
or stonehenge, gw and mids.... just saying ;-)

actully strongly thinking about the possibiities here.
at what point worker comes, tw, masonry and turns to improve with roads.

So what's the strategy here then if you decide to go for the stone wonders? Do you get out an early settler to get a second city ASAP so that the second city can become the settler/worker pump? I've always had trouble with this - trying to decide between wonders and expansion.

In before someone complains that any map with Capac is easy. ;)

So umm, maybe settle on stone, and mine the wine til monarchy? I guess hammers > commerce atm.

So what's the strategy here then if you decide to go for the stone wonders? Do you get out an early settler to get a second city ASAP so that the second city can become the settler/worker pump? I've always had trouble with this - trying to decide between wonders and expansion.

Settler and 2nd city out as soon as possible would be my guess and then go for Mids maybe after getting a library?

Given the 2 wine, would you go for monarchy faster than Usual? Since I usually build Mids and go Rep, I delay monarchy some.

If you settle the stone getting SH + GW + a quechua rush is easy, just go straight for masonry. Getting mids shouldn't be too hard either.

If you don't settle the stone you might not get SH, but long term it's a nicer spot I must admit. Settling stone is stronger in the beginning.

No sir.

Spoiler :
Worker > Quechua x 7 > Worker x 2 > SH > GW > Mids

Techs went Animal Husbandry > Mining > Bronze > Masonry > Wheel

Subsequent Quechuas came from captured cities. A size three city with a 3f source tile and two 1f2h tiles can produce 3 turn Quechuas.

in the NC Sury game I built SH before settler. It is not recommended, but it's safer to get the SH.

It is basically SSE strategy so you need to start the ball asap. If i will find time between SW:TOR and LoL for some civ, will definitely try SSE game with this start.

This leader and stone basically screams for it.
I would get out settler before GW and mids though, thats for sure.

Settling on stone should bring out worker pretty soon.

I got all three too and took 3 cities, but I've only been able to get the slider to about 50% right now. Quenchas kept dying to the archers in the cities. Working on the 4th Otto city. About equal tech-wise to everyone.

Top Bottom